Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Its so COLD...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Its so COLD...

Ive been doing the running man to stay warm.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 00:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Snowing quite heavily here, a rarity. Luckily, I'm still off work until January, so there's no requirement for me to go outside and deal with it.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Dec-29-2017 11:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

We have about 80 cm of snow and we're almost inside the Arctic Circle, yet right now it's colder in New York than here. I don't know what's happened. I feel like my childhood winters here were a constant -20 C or -30 C, with school days getting canceled somewhere around -35 C.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 12:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list JEO is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Its 5 degrees fahrenheit this morning. Time for some more running man.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Today is our last warm day in the Dirty South, US. Colder air starts coming in this weekend. We'll have highs in the mid to low 20s (F) and single digit lows at night. It goes right on through the 7 day forecast, too, so there is no immediate end in sight. I know it's technically winter, but damn...I'm ready for it to moderate a little already. The older I get, the more I hate this shiat.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 13:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
with school days getting canceled somewhere around -35 C.

I didn't even know that was a thing around here. You'd just fucking go to school/work no matter what the weather.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Dec-29-2017 13:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I didn't even know that was a thing around here. You'd just fucking go to school/work no matter what the weather.

Here in ye good ole middle/eastern Tennessee, you cancel for a mean looking snowflake.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
And the beat goes on

Here in Texas people start whining when it gets below about 5 C.

The coldest I've ever experienced was in DC a couple winters ago when it got down to like -20 C. That was just for a few days.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Aw, come on, stop bragging! If you're not happy with the snow, send some my way! My armpits are sweating so damn much there's a freaking National Geographic team taking pictures from under my crotch of the "first saline waterfall" in the Americas.

Now, if you excuse me, there's a camel attacking my cats, and my wife thinks she's seeing the Gallagher brothers in the living room.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 15:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Perfectly fine here in Vancouver, just a shade over zero and a little damp. Ain't no winter weather more mild than Vancouver weather, nosiree. *smug-smug*

(~)

Old Post Dec-29-2017 16:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's 23c / 74f here right now with not a cloud in the sky. Unless you could smoke in which case everything north of me is scorched earth.

Would be nice to see some snow but we've got more chance of Mike Pence admitting he's gay on live TV.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 18:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Winter...it's coming.

Old Post Dec-29-2017 18:33  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Its so COLD...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread