Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 139: FU if you don't post edition
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Friday 139: FU if you don't post edition

Prove to me TA isn't dead, COR peeps. 5 AM now in my part of the world, which means coffee and leaving for work soon. Tomorrow is my Saturday to work support, but I can do that from home via the VPN and a VoIP handset, barring disaster. We are supposed to get a big ass soaking rain over the next 12-24 hours, then cold air moves back in for next week. WINTER IS COMING, BITCHES.

I picked up Dunkirk on Blu-ray this week, so we are going to try to watch that tonight (if our old asses can stay awake).

Last edited by Zoso on Dec-22-2017 at 12:51

Old Post Dec-22-2017 11:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

In Search of Anything [Magnetism Digital]

Old Post Dec-22-2017 13:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Is that a spider in the lower right hand corner of that fence pic?

Old Post Dec-22-2017 13:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

My family is here for the holidays. Polished off a bottle of champagne last night and went to bed AT ELEVEN OMG. Gonna decorate the tree with my niece today, should be fun.

Oh yeah and fuck tons of snow on the way, has just started coming down. My sis lives out west so my niece has never really seen the kind of snow we get in Ontario, so that will also be fun!

Old Post Dec-22-2017 13:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's got a bit chilly here, only 17c / 63f. Two more days of work then Crimbo gluttons to be had. Done basically fuck all Christmas shopping though

Old Post Dec-22-2017 16:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Foggy and very wet here around 8c, actually all week was. Pretty depressing weather.
We had Christmas lunch at work this afternoon, well not at work as we're over 150 people now, but at Snowworld, an indoor ski resort nearby. With no snow outside the look at the slopes did bring a nice atmosphere.
Now two weeks of trying to relax as much as possible.

Anoikis vs. Jerom - Leave Behind (Extended Mix) [M.I.K.E. Push Studio - Blackhole Recordings], click here

Old Post Dec-22-2017 20:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

I'm looking at rain stretching from Virginia all the way back to Texas...going to be a soggy, dreary weekend. It's so dark/overcast that now, at 2:42 PM, the street lights are already on. Damn, this is hell on a man's "seasonal affective disorder".

Old Post Dec-22-2017 20:43  United States
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

This post sucks, but I'll fix it in post.

In Search of Anything [Magnetism Digital]

Old Post Dec-22-2017 21:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
stretching my vagnia all the way back to Texas...going to be soggy, dreary, weakened.

This is what was said and what was meant.

Old Post Dec-22-2017 21:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
This is what was said and what was meant.

And yet another stunning example of why Ted Promo should be COR moderator (and the depth and girth of his tracks/sets).

Old Post Dec-22-2017 23:10  United States
Lira
Be a Good One!

It's been the greatest of weeks:

• I've always been wary of taking an English language proficiency test because I've never had much of a formal education, and there are tons of things I mix up (prepositions, verb agreement). My wife kept telling me to at least give the free TOEFL my university offers a try, and I finally budged. I got 100% right, w00t!

• I bought myself Komplete 11 as a Christmas present, after a whole month fighting my bank. I'll show up in the production forum, DJ RANN, it's just that I'm so rusty I have to take a look at what's happened while I was in grad school.

• Speaking of grad school, I've finally gone back to the 165 pounds (75 kilos) I used to weigh before I started my doctorate. I weighed 207 pounds (94 kilos) by the time I finished my thesis... Never again

Old Post Dec-23-2017 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It's been the greatest of weeks:[list]
[*]I've always been wary of taking an English language proficiency test because I've never had much of a formal education, and there are tons of things I mix up (prepositions, verb agreement). My wife kept telling me to at least give the free TOEFL my university offers a try, and I finally budged. I got 100% right, w00t!

Congrats, but honestly, I'd be surprised if you got anything less; your English is better than mine most of the time

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
[*]I bought myself Komplete 11 as a Christmas present, after a whole month fighting my bank. I'll show up in the production forum, DJ RANN, it's just that I'm so rusty I have to take a look at what's happened while I was in grad school.

Head over when you're ready. The regs like Geoff (Tehlord), Dave (Cryo), Evo, Chris, Richard, Tarek, etc will be sure to help out. It's been years since I really noodled with Komplete but some of the guys are Komplete ninjas.

Old Post Dec-23-2017 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 139: FU if you don't post edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread