Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Slacker - Goddam Noize
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Slacker - Goddam Noize

I seem to recall thinking this was never released but I stumbled across it on beatport tonight.

Then when googling it expecting to find lots of info and forum posts bemoaning how this was never released I instead found discogs entries and all sorts.

Leading me to conclude this cannot be the track that everyone was after that was never released.

Anyone know what im talking about? I think Slacker was selling the mp3 for a limited time on his site. I thought it was goddam noize but I guess not

Old Post Dec-20-2017 19:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Pretty sure it won't ever be released. Only a select number of people (Sasha, Digweed, Oakenfold to my knowledge) ever had it on vinyl back in the late 90's and nothing more than that ever emerged. Nevertheless, best of luck on any success in getting it in any form other than a set rip.

Old Post Dec-22-2017 19:11  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It was released quietly and without fanfare digitally in the 00s, so it could well be what you're thinking of after all.

> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]
> Live @ Repose 001 12.02.17 [Ambient Electronica]

Old Post Dec-23-2017 02:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It was released quietly and without fanfare digitally in the 00s, so it could well be what you're thinking of after all.

Yeah it is indeed the same thing I just listened to it vs a sasha set in 97 from Australia.

I heard slacker sold the mp3 on his site back in the day for a limited time and struggled to find the mp3 for years.

I was looking for God Damn Noise though whereas for whatever reason the other night I searched google for Goddam Noize and a beatport link popped up to the WAV

One less track to find on the all time list!

Old Post Dec-23-2017 19:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Pretty sure it won't ever be released. Only a select number of people (Sasha, Digweed, Oakenfold to my knowledge) ever had it on vinyl back in the late 90's and nothing more than that ever emerged. Nevertheless, best of luck on any success in getting it in any form other than a set rip.

On beatport brother

https://www.beatport.com/track/godd...inal-mix/180154

Old Post Dec-23-2017 19:46  United Kingdom
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Shit... totally went over me. I guess I gave up on this 15 years ago lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Post Dec-24-2017 17:28  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

I love the vocal sample. Such a great track. Thanks for the beatport link.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Dec-28-2017 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Just want to say props for unearthing this one.

Slacker was undoubtedly one of the single greatest talents of Dance Music back in the 90's. Scared literally changed the scene overnight and daresay it prepped some of the way for the tech house explosion. Goddamn noize isn;t quite as great as his other tracks but still nice to see a good track see daylight.

Old Post Dec-28-2017 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Slacker - Goddam Noize
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread