Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Who was Trailer Trash?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Who was Trailer Trash?

This producer made several kick ass remixes on the perfecto label back in the days. It seems to be a mystery who the man is behind this project is. Anyone who has any clue?

https://www.discogs.com/artist/24898-Trailer-Trash

Old Post Dec-02-2017 21:24  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

I have several clues and believe I know who this producer is by name.

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
I was also drinking wine when this was posted, but my gf surprised me with sex as I opened my camera app to take a picture. My apologies.

http://a.media.abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/Shows/SisterSister/Editions/2007-12-1/Images/SisterSister_r.gif

Old Post Dec-02-2017 21:59  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
Junior tranceaddict

Great question, but given they only provided the odd remix on Perfecto in a certain time period it must have been some combination of Oakenfold, Andy Gray, Pete Lorimer, Trouser Enthusiasts or another label regular.

I have let a lot of things go over the years but it still pains me that the remix of Requiem For A Dream was never released.

Old Post Dec-02-2017 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Duncan Glasson

Also behind Spacedust, The Swimmer with Paul Clancy (owner of spirit recordings)

Old Post Dec-03-2017 01:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Who was Trailer Trash?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread