Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > In loving memory of Stubert
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

In loving memory of Stubert

This is my gift, just so once and for all, you can rest knowing the debate has been settled

Last edited by DJ RANN on Nov-25-2017 at 18:47

Old Post Nov-25-2017 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
In loving memory or Stubert

Wait, so it's either in loving memory or Stubert? Well, sorry Stu, I prefer loving and memories

Old Post Nov-25-2017 18:23  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Lol, damn my giant thumbs and tiny phone

Old Post Nov-25-2017 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Lol, damn my giant thumbs and tiny phone

I don't want to give a man hell when it's unnecessary, but Trump has HUGE hands and Tweets w/out this problem.

Old Post Nov-25-2017 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I don't want to give a man hell when it's unnecessary, but Trump has HUGE hands and Tweets w/out this problem.

covfefe

Old Post Nov-25-2017 23:04 
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Faggots.

Old Post Nov-25-2017 23:06  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Maybe those birds took down ALL the fiber?

Old Post Nov-25-2017 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

this was on the adam corolla podcast a few weeks ago haha

Old Post Nov-26-2017 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list bigherm is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > In loving memory of Stubert
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread