Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Autumn Drive [Progressive]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Jack Moss - Autumn Drive [Progressive]

I recorded this a few weeks ago, but I haven't had any Internet connection to upload it before now. Finally sneaked it online using the free Wi-Fi at my hotel during during ADE. A straight-up progressive mix using mostly new tunes. It does what ye olde Jack Moss mixes did - atmospheric intro, smooth build-up, and a few big spangly breakdowns in the second half, all in the space of 80 minutes for those who still like to burn things to CD for the car.

01. Sebastian Schetter - Valentina (Aural Imbalance Remix) [Lynx]
02. Andrey Potyomkin & Anturage - Starlight [Incepto]
03. Ilias Katelanos - Just Now [200]
04. Karim Sahraoui - Exodus [Off]
05. Underworld - Beautiful Burnout (Julio Torres Remix) [SoundCloud]
06. Cid Inc. - Shifter [Replug]
07. D-Nox & Santiago Franch - Multitude (Jamie Stevens Remix) [Beat Boutique]
08. Juan Demicinis - Suburbeam [Balance]
09. Arturo Hevia & Luke Santos - Nymphlight Playground (Futur-E Remix) [Asymmetric]
10. Interaxxis - Nothing Is Useless [Replug]
11. Jonas Rathsman - Within Borders [ELEMENTS]
12. Subconscious Tales - Colibri [Particles]
13. Subconscious Tales - Odyssey [Mirabilis]
14. Cristoph & Jeremy Olander - Last Dance [Bedrock]

> The Sunset Session [Everything]
> Live @ Repose 001 12.02.17 [Ambient Electronica]
> Things I Can't Understand [Melodic]

Old Post Oct-24-2017 12:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes!

Just posting out of excitement more than anything...it came on my Soundcloud feed after something else I was listening to finished and just loved the intro.

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Oct-24-2017 15:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

Serrrweet.

Looking forward to taking this for a spin. Have enjoyed a lot of Aural Imbalance tracks, as well as Subconscious Tales - so should be right up my street.

My Mixcloud profile

042 Windmill Sessions Redux
(lush beats)

Spike Witney - Neon Velocity
((Outrun electro, Kavinsky-Nightcall style))

Old Post Oct-24-2017 15:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

In for sure. If I get a speeding ticket though, the blame will be squarely on you.

Old Post Oct-24-2017 20:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Downloaded...not familiar with any tracks but will leave comments for sure.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel

Old Post Oct-25-2017 14:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Downloading, but only under extreme duress!

Old Post Oct-25-2017 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Downloading. But only because it's Autumn and I like your music!

Set Archive

Old Post Oct-25-2017 17:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list ziptnf is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Just finished up...let this thump in the background whilst I cleaned house. Lovely from start to finish. This will be going on disc (how quaint!) for the ride in to work as soon as vacation is over.

Old Post Oct-25-2017 18:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

This sounds fucking great! The vibes really bring me back. There's just something about progressive that is totally lacking in mainstream house music these days, takes you on a totally different journey.

Old Post Nov-12-2017 20:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

I don't know if it's your mixer or the limiting or whatever but your mixes always sound super polished. Really crisp and fat.

Old Post Nov-12-2017 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers! All I do is record through Traktor and then convert the WAV to MP3 with a little bit of gain levelling if necessary. Not sure what my secret is. The controller I use is an old, discontinued Numark model, but I think the sound quality it gives out is pretty good. I've recorded mixes with friends on different controllers and the sound is never as good.

> The Sunset Session [Everything]
> Live @ Repose 001 12.02.17 [Ambient Electronica]
> Things I Can't Understand [Melodic]

Old Post Nov-13-2017 13:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeve
Junior tranceaddict

This mix has been on my phone during the last weeks, been enjoying it a lot both on the road and at home! One of those sets youŽd keep coming back to again and again. Thanks man.

Old Post Nov-14-2017 09:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeve Click here to Send Deeve a Private Message Visit Deeve's homepage! Add Deeve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Autumn Drive [Progressive]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread