Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything

Hey guys I'm back out of boredom today and by popular demand I'm here to promote my new album "songs i liked this summer" that comes out this October on my iPhone and maybe a cd. I am doing an ask me anything! So go ahead and post your questions.

Last edited by Vivid Boy on Oct-20-2017 at 16:32

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Does it burn when you pee?

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Does it burn when you pee?

It did after a trip to Mexico last year for about 3 months after I banged some Mexican whore I found begging in the flavala's. turns out I had a jalapeņo seed stuck in my pee hole.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
It did after a trip to Mexico last year for about 3 months after I banged some Mexican whore I found begging in the flavala's. turns out I had a jalapeņo seed stuck in my pee hole.

That, sir, is an impressive pee hole.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
That, sir, is an impressive pee hole.

I stretch it open daily like a juicy slut.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 16:40 
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuk could chuck wood?

Dynamic Illusion feat. SLP - Return To Paradise (OrgaNik Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Chimera's Call EP [Pineapple Grooves]

Old Post Oct-20-2017 17:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
what happened to that 50k after all?

It was 30k. And I invested it after I saw my nephews grade 5 science project. He lit up a light bulb using a potatoe. I immediately invested everything I had into potatoes thinking I found the solution to our energy crisis. Lost everything.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 20:05 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuk could chuck wood?

If a would chuck could chuck wood and got nine bucks for every wood block he chucked good, he still would not make fuck all on my block compared to bitches in high tops with tube tops offering two sucks for a puff of oowops from two dudes bumpin doowop.

I lost myself again

Old Post Oct-20-2017 20:11 
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

If the woodchucks ever discover Bitcoin, we fooked.

Old Post Oct-20-2017 20:14  United States
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Are you getting married? If so have you decided on your reception entrance song? Would you consider wearing a kilt? I know you're Italian but when are you ever going to have the opportunity to where a skirt with no underwear without being called a slut?

Last edited by Jon_Snow on Oct-20-2017 at 23:43

Old Post Oct-20-2017 20:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Do you keep Tupperware containers in your car when you visit your family for dinner?

Old Post Oct-21-2017 00:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Is wotyzoid really a pinko Commie sympathizer?

Old Post Oct-21-2017 11:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread