Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wuddup West Coasters!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Behold, my arse. Wuddup West Coasters!

Just checking in.
Someone pull my finger

keeping this forum alive yo!

Old Post Jun-02-2017 16:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Today I am going to get really stoned and masturbate on my couch to Paul Oakenfold's Tranceport

Old Post Jun-02-2017 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Today I am going to get really stoned and masturbate on my couch to Paul Oakenfold's Tranceport

That's fucking stupid. I only masterbate to Sasha!

UH UH UH UH UH UHXPANDERRRRRRR!!

Old Post Jun-02-2017 18:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

i am going to a 6 hour moudaber set tonight (and just got back from lightning in a bottle), so for now i am alive, but tomorrow, probably not

Old Post Jun-02-2017 20:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

i am going to a 6 hour moudaber set tonight (and just got back from lightning in a bottle), so for now i am alive, but tomorrow, probably not

Where's she playing?

Old Post Jun-02-2017 21:04  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Halycon, a new club (approx 6 months old?) in SOMA (SF). Havent been yet

Old Post Jun-02-2017 21:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Halycon, a new club (approx 6 months old?) in SOMA (SF). Havent been yet

Had planned on flying up and checking it out in July. Please review! Heard the bathroom situation and sound (very low bass) were issues, but the place looks cool.

Oh, and I only wack off to cox! 😂

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Jun-03-2017 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Just checking in.
Someone pull my finger

PARTY ANIMAL! Me and that guy Thrax always mention how you party for 72 hours each and every week. I started revisiting TA a lot this year as I miss the forum vibe, sick and tired of social media. People carefully craft their words on forums, and the community of people I've met here are some of the best friends I've made in life. West Coast forums forever!

Old Post Jun-03-2017 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Had planned on flying up and checking it out in July. Please review! Heard the bathroom situation and sound (very low bass) were issues, but the place looks cool.

Oh, and I only wack off to cox! 😂

It was a pretty good club, nothing to write internationally about, but it's roughly the same quality level as Audio (which I also like a lot, and have been to a few times). They had good drinks and friendly bartenders. The sound quality seemed fine to me generally, although it was too loud (good thing we have earplugs) -- I much prefer soundsystems that are tuned so that they are still 'loud' but they don't cause ear damage. I would definitley say that there was something missing on the low end. I think they could have done a lot more with the visual setup they had in the club, it's a cool setup and idea but just wasn't being utilized to it's potential. Mostly just what seemed like random epileptic flashing rather than cool patterns/tracers/flows that I think could have been easily implemented.

Per standard SF practice, they totally oversold capacity and it was generally a sardine fest, but we were able to dance ourselves some space in the large swaths of dudes in black v-necks that stand still the entire time (I've noticed this is a big thing in SF techno shows, not sure if it's the same elsewhere?)

Moudaber stopped at 4am, so she did a 4 hour set. Which was probably for the best, we were riding up our dancing limit by that time so we called it a night.

4.5 or 4/5 Would go back again

e: shoutout to the coat check girl for giving us free halcyon branded fans that we used to keep cool

Old Post Jun-03-2017 21:46  United States
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

That guy, that carefully crafts his words.

Old Post Jun-03-2017 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|
That guy, that carefully crafts his words.

LMAO Someone pull that animal's finger!

Old Post Jun-04-2017 01:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Re: Wuddup West Coasters!

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

Good luck.

Place is dead.

Old Post Jun-04-2017 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wuddup West Coasters!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSounds like Digital Control - Dreams Last For Long / Ferry Corsten / Carlos [2013] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Koze Presents Blumfeld - Tausend Tränen Tief (Steve Bug Loverboy Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread