Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > looking to meet others who like to go to events once in a while
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
six04
Junior tranceaddict

looking to meet others who like to go to events once in a while

I love trance especially the darker, deeper side of it. Take J00F as a good frame of reference. I don't know anyone to go to the events with. I used to go with friends back in the day, but they're not really into the music these days.

I checked on meetup.com but didn't see anything except for groups that hit these massive parties like the boat cruises and stuff - I'm totally not into that. I'd prefer small venues. I went to Toika a while back and it was great.

Not sure how else to meet others to hit an event every now and again. Any suggestions?

Old Post Apr-26-2017 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for six04 Click here to Send six04 a Private Message Add six04 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
six04
Junior tranceaddict

On that note, there are a few events coming up i found if anyone may want to hit one of these or something else:

Astrix: https://www.ticketzone.com/event/94...d-special-guest

Fleming and Lawrence: http://ozmozis.electrostub.com/event.cfm?cart&id=182581

Radioactive Sandwich: https://www.evensi.ca/radioactive-s...anada/198947323

Old Post Apr-26-2017 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for six04 Click here to Send six04 a Private Message Add six04 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Have you heard of Ozmosis? Oz is a fellow TOTA who started a company a few years back that throws amazing parties, bringing in trance and progressive DJs.

They actually just announced a party in June and Fleming is on the bill.

Here's their FB page

Edit - just saw your second post, you obviously found the party in June. I'd highly recommend following Oz's FB page as they announce all of their upcoming parties on there.

Old Post Apr-27-2017 01:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
six04
Junior tranceaddict

Cool thanks will checkout the Facebook pages. I guess Facebook is good for something!

Old Post Apr-27-2017 12:21  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by six04
Cool thanks will checkout the Facebook pages. I guess Facebook is good for something!

Sometimes lol. I find it can still be difficult to find parties if you're looking for a particular genre. What I have done is if I find someone throwing a party I like I'll follow the promoter and sometimes I hear about less mainstream events that I wouldn't normally hear about.

That actually reminds me. Check out Electric Star Productions on Fb. They throw some old school rave type parties as well. There's a variety of trance, psy-trance, drum and bass etc.

Old Post Apr-27-2017 14:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

can confirm ozmosis is legit, been to a few events and a boat cruise. good bookings and good service. theyre setup in my bank as a payee heh. follow their FB page for goodness

Old Post Apr-27-2017 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
six04
Junior tranceaddict

Awesome, thanks for the tips. I followed the Electric Start Productions page.

I see Ozmosis is bringing Juno Reactor - I saw him with the African Drum team way back at the Opera house - that was definitely an amazing party.

Think I'm going to checkout Radioactive Sandwich - like their stuff.

Old Post Apr-27-2017 19:16  Canada
MSZ
deepressive

dtf?

Old Post Apr-28-2017 21:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
six04
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
dtf?

eh?

Old Post Apr-28-2017 22:41  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > looking to meet others who like to go to events once in a while
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread