Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday, now with triple digits (100 woooo)
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

It's Friday, now with triple digits (100 woooo)

What's happening, all y'all? I just finished up for the day. Wine is cooling in the fridge, and I now own a cockatiel It's someone's escaped pet that's been flying around with some of the native parrots for the last 3 or 4 weeks and feeding with them at our place. It's pretty tame so I managed to catch it. His name is Reo.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 05:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I don't mean to state the obvious, but, pics?

Henry Saiz tonight. Make up show for the one he missed in December. I had completely forgot about it!

Old Post Mar-24-2017 05:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

He's still a bit freaked out, I haven't got him into a cage yet, so he's sitting up on our curtains, lol. Poor thing is in pretty bad shape. Very skinny, and missing nearly all his tail feathers.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 05:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

One week off work starting in... 10 hours. Just gotta get through this last day at work babysitting idiots.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 05:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I don't mean to state the obvious, but, COCK.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 10:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
One week off work starting in... 10 hours. Just gotta get through this last day at work babysitting idiots.

I'm going to wager that you, too, work in some sort of information technology/help desk scenario. Other than having a week off, I feel like we're mirroring each other closely today.

No real plans this weekend. A little family get together to celebrate all the March birthdays on mom's side of the family Saturday afternoon. Then a couple of rounds of storms to ring in Spring are possible Saturday evening and then again late Saturday night.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 11:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'm going to wager that you, too, work in some sort of information technology/help desk scenario. Other than having a week off, I feel like we're mirroring each other closely today.

I wish. I'm at the airport construction site making sure these morons don't kill themselves and/or each other.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 11:57  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I'm just finishing my week off. I've been quite productive. Back to work Monday!

Old Post Mar-24-2017 12:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I'm just finishing my week off. I've been quite REPRODUCTIVE. Back to work Monday!

Old Post Mar-24-2017 12:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, yes technically true.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 12:30 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Oh, I strive for accuracy.

Old Post Mar-24-2017 12:44  United States
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Old Post Mar-24-2017 12:57  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday, now with triple digits (100 woooo)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help Identifying Six Tracks - Song 4 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWirefly - "The Verdict" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread