Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [SOLVED] A very famous track I can't remember the name of
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Dunno [SOLVED] A very famous track I can't remember the name of

i think its a house track.

here is my recreation:

MOST RECENT UPDATE:

quote:
Originally posted by Vernon Wanderer
Still not found, but i'm close.

I have randomly stumbled upon the original melody in a Giuseppe Ottaviani radio show, there is no tracklist, and my Shazam is full of shit.

Send help

It shows up at 1:14:47

Last edited by Vernon Wanderer on Jul-04-2017 at 21:17

Old Post Feb-20-2017 20:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisbal
tranceaddict

please help us

Old Post Mar-20-2017 20:16  France
Click Here to See the Profile for chrisbal Click here to Send chrisbal a Private Message Add chrisbal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisbal
tranceaddict

bump!!!!

Old Post Apr-26-2017 18:42  France
Click Here to See the Profile for chrisbal Click here to Send chrisbal a Private Message Add chrisbal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisbal
tranceaddict

bump.......

Old Post May-22-2017 05:47  France
daisuke
Senior tranceaddict

Is it this or something Rank 1 related ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNj9SYrtRfA

Old Post May-23-2017 15:59  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for daisuke Click here to Send daisuke a Private Message Add daisuke to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

quote:
Originally posted by daisuke
Is it this or something Rank 1 related ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNj9SYrtRfA

That is extremely close, but its not the one. I have also checked out all remixes and edits.

The one I'm looking for has a more chilled out "ibiza"/chicane style. I don't think its a supersaw trance track, at least not in the break.

Old Post May-24-2017 12:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chrisbal
tranceaddict

please help

Old Post Jun-15-2017 20:46  France
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Still not found, but i'm close.

I have randomly stumbled upon the original melody in a Giuseppe Ottaviani radio show, there is no tracklist, and my Shazam is full of shit.

Send help

It shows up at 1:14:47

Old Post Jul-04-2017 03:12 
DJ Tsunami
Supreme tranceaddict

but your recreation sounds like:

Old Post Jul-04-2017 04:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Tsunami Click here to Send DJ Tsunami a Private Message Visit DJ Tsunami's homepage! Add DJ Tsunami to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tsunami

Yep, thats it. Don't know why I couldn't remember. Thank you!

Old Post Jul-04-2017 21:15 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [SOLVED] A very famous track I can't remember the name of
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread