Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Anyone own a DUALSF Dj stand/setup?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone own a DUALSF Dj stand/setup?

I'm thinking about getting one. I basically need a new setup and would happily build one but I just don't have the time.

The Dual SF ones have always looked well made and honestly I could spend 50% of the cost on just materials aline trying to replicate one of theirs and probably several days labor, so I'm thinking of just buying one.

Anyone have any input? How do their veneers stand up over time? Are they solid? I think they're just MDF with veneer so worried about liquids as MDF self destructs if you even get it slightly damp.

I also love their scaffold type platforms for CDJ's and speakers but I'm pretty duer they are just sourcing architectural fittings. Any ideas?

Old Post Feb-07-2017 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Anyone own a DUALSF Dj stand/setup?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - track #8 from Abacus DJ Set [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBig Time Charlie - Mr Devil (Big Ron remix) [2012]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread