Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Anyone going to Gareth Emery @ The Ritz 1/21/17?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maxdady25
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone going to Gareth Emery @ The Ritz 1/21/17?

Does anyone know if Gareth is back to playing trance or is he still stuck on trouse?

Favorite tunes of the moment:

Etasonic - Restless (Michael Flint remix)
Hendrik Jelsma & Immersiv - Seems To Be (Peet B remix)
Andy Elliass - Lena (Matt Bukovski remix)
Pete Silver - Beyond The Blue Sky (The Noble Six remix)
Ronny K. vs Ziki - Memories (New World remix)
Odonbat - Ethereal (The Noble Six remix)
Rene Ablaze & Global Influence - Sunshine Girl

Upcoming Shows
In Trance We Trust 10/19/16
Luminosity 10/20/16
Transmission @ Prague 10/29/16

Old Post Jan-19-2017 02:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxdady25 Click here to Send maxdady25 a Private Message Visit maxdady25's homepage! Add maxdady25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
worm304
tranceaddict

Unhappy

Haven't posted in a long time and man, it's a bit of a ghost town around here. The wife and I are trying to make this happen. Our status is questionable. I would also like to know the status of what he is going to throw out. Doesn't seem like the Tampa Bay area has been getting much trance. If you have any other recommendations, let me know. I'll keep you posted if we go.

Old Post Jan-19-2017 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for worm304 Click here to Send worm304 a Private Message Add worm304 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxdady25
Supreme tranceaddict

Sadly, Tampa Bay just like the rest of the state is lacking in quality trance shows. The only place that consistently brings good trance acts is Bukkiri Lounge in Orlando. Lost in Trancelation with Suzy Solar showcases solid trance DJs on a monthly basis. I am just not a big fan of the venue as it is a super tiny and the crowd kind of sucks (poor female/male ratio). Better venue would be the old Firestone which is now called Venue 578. It's a much larger venue with multiple rooms and multiple floors that would accommodate bigger crowds.

I'm going to Gareth though since this is the closest thing that resembles a trance DJ. So we have to settle for anything we can get.

Upcoming Shows
Luminosity 10/20/16

Old Post Jan-19-2017 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxdady25 Click here to Send maxdady25 a Private Message Visit maxdady25's homepage! Add maxdady25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
worm304
tranceaddict

I have always wanted to get up to Orlando for those shows but having a 1 year and 3 year old really cramps my style. I live in Brandon so this is super close. I agree that its close enough to trance to drag me out. I am down the list of who runs the house so I have my fingers crossed we can make it.

Old Post Jan-19-2017 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for worm304 Click here to Send worm304 a Private Message Add worm304 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxdady25
Supreme tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2

Hope you can make it. Come say hi if you do. Just look the tall skinny Asian guy dancing like a fool lol

Upcoming Shows
Luminosity 10/20/16

Old Post Jan-22-2017 00:38  United States
worm304
tranceaddict

Yeah, couldn't pull it off. How'd it go? The next time we get any trance act in Tampa we will def. make an effort to get to it.

Old Post Jan-23-2017 13:29  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Anyone going to Gareth Emery @ The Ritz 1/21/17?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong id [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCapetown - "Skydiver" (Et Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread