Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > SXM Festival March 15th-19th 2017
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

SXM Festival March 15th-19th 2017

Any takers going?? This will be second year of the event and from what I heard it was good and wasn't crowded. Lots of potential this Festival has.

Old Post Aug-23-2016 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: SXM Festival March 15th-19th 2017

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Any takers going?? This will be second year of the event and from what I heard it was good and wasn't crowded. Lots of potential this Festival has.

Looks cool but the flights aren't exactly cheap at $475.

Old Post Aug-23-2016 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

That's not bad from others paying more.

Old Post Aug-23-2016 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
That's not bad from others paying more.

Yeah but r/t to Europe is the same! And then another 575 or so for the VIP band (for this festival I feel it's a nobrainer to upgrade). It does look really well done and it's a beautiful island. And the zip lining ... But it's a costly party.

Old Post Aug-23-2016 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
I heard it was good and wasn't crowded.

Buncha ballers.. Or people with reward miles n shit

Old Post Aug-24-2016 00:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Thinking about peeping it this year.

Old Post Sep-06-2016 15:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Thinking about peeping it this year.

It's will only get more expensive and crowded each year.

Old Post Sep-06-2016 15:40  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
It's will only get more expensive and crowded each year.

One of my good friends lives there. Tickets i'm not to stressed on.

Old Post Sep-07-2016 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

So where should one look to stay for this?

Old Post Oct-21-2016 14:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

I'm staying at The Villas at Simpson Bay Resort & Marina.

We have other friends staying at Royal Palm Beach Resort By Diamond Resorts.

Looks like stay around DT Simpson Bay center would be suitable.

Old Post Oct-26-2016 15:10  United States
Huff22
tranceaddict

Ended up booking a Vila on Hudson Dr, which I lucked out on and is literally 230 meters from the shuttle bus loop at the Sapphire.

They have the above mentioned shuttle bus/boat loop up on their website.

Lastly, some one from SXM returned my email, and basically stated that the party is 24/7. Main Beach party goes from noon to midnight, at night party splits into 4 venues 10pm-5am, than Laylas 5am-noon.

Not going to lie, this all sounds too good to be true.

Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Old Post Oct-27-2016 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

Solid Phase 1 Lineup

http://sxmfestival.com/line-phase-1/

Old Post Dec-06-2016 18:44  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > SXM Festival March 15th-19th 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLaurent Garnier ID [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - Nothing but You (feat. Hemstock & Jennings) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread