Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale

Hi everyone.

So recently I've been speaking with the guys at Evolution Radio and I've been asked to come on board as a weekly Resident for their Evolution in the Club Radio Show. I will be hosting the Wednesday night show from 11pm to 12am.

Evolution Radio is on 93.5FM in Dade County and you can always tune in online by streaming here Steaming Link

I'm really working hard to make a show that showcases what I like to play and what has been working for me week in and week out but I'm also going to be repping my Miami producers heavy, especially since it's on FM station. Would love if you guys could tune in tomorrow night for the first show. I just finished it up last night and it's one of my favorite mixes I've done lately, full of dub vocals, acid vibes and proper grooves.

As of now it's setup as mix show but I'm pushing to make it geared as more towards a true show with interviews and more of just breaking records and getting inside the minds of the guys who are behind the music.

Last edited by Donnie Gryphon on Jan-05-2016 at 13:51

Old Post Jul-21-2015 13:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Very cool man, hope it goes well. I didn't even know there was a station in S. FL playing something other than country or top 40

Old Post Jul-21-2015 14:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

nice! you gonna post it up anywhere later?

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I haven't listened to an FM radio station since the 90s, lol.

I'll make a special exception in this instance

Congrats.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
nice! you gonna post it up anywhere later?

I'm gonna post all the episodes on my Mixcloud once they air.

Thanks fellas!

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I'm gonna post all the episodes on my Mixcloud once they air.

Thanks fellas!

mixcloud blows.
donnie lowe *unfriend*
everyone boo this man!!

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:42  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Lol.

Mixcloud does blow, though

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

LMAO!

Well I refuse to pay Soundcloud a dollar these days because their service is complete shit.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 16:46 
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Agreed, Mixcloud is shit. Suck it up Donnie, Soundcloud or bust.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 17:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

how about posting a zippyshare link then in addition to crapcloud?

Old Post Jul-21-2015 17:37  Germany
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Never thought there was much of a difference. Mixcloud works fine for me...

Old Post Jul-21-2015 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Agreed, Mixcloud is shit. Suck it up Donnie, Soundcloud or bust.

Every mix I've uploaded and has been taken down for copywrite. I don't have any strikes left before my account permanently gets deleted.

Flo zippyshare link can be done!

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:09 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki have no clue what this is :(( [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDe Donatis - "The Virus 2003" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread