Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.12.19 [SFL] David august (live) & hosh @ trade
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.12.19 [SFL] David august (live) & hosh @ trade

This is going to be one of those special nights. Since I have to miss art Basel I can't miss this. David august boiler room is bananas I need to see this dude, and hosh is always on point as well

Gonna be fun getting out of work fri night and trying to haul ass to make it

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?631113

Old Post Sep-18-2014 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

David August is special. That is the best Boiler Room I've ever seen

Old Post Sep-19-2014 03:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Just got a room!!!! Very excited for this one. Ms mada and dannylino opening, don't get no better than this for my music taste. This will be heaven for me

Old Post Nov-19-2014 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

what these two did on the Terrace was absolutely mind blowing.

Someone needs to bring back DJ Phono as well!

Old Post Nov-19-2014 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Where is the best place to park in south beach for trade? I usually cab it but I'm staying in broward for the night so it's out of the question this time.

Old Post Dec-16-2014 19:11  United States
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Where is the best place to park in south beach for trade? I usually cab it but I'm staying in broward for the night so it's out of the question this time.

theres a garage on 13th between collins and ocean. theres another one on 16th between washington and collins. also another one on 16th between washington and drexel.

Old Post Dec-16-2014 19:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
theres a garage on 13th between collins and ocean. theres another one on 16th between washington and collins. also another one on 16th between washington and drexel.

park in the one on 16th, it's the 420 Garage lol. Cheapest garage on the beach usually 10 to 15$ for the night. Short 1 block walk to trade. If you can come in from the north as well you will miss all the traffic.

Old Post Dec-16-2014 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
park in the one on 16th, it's the 420 Garage lol. Cheapest garage on the beach usually 10 to 15$ for the night. Short 1 block walk to trade. If you can come in from the north as well you will miss all the traffic.

yep. "park at 420"

Old Post Dec-16-2014 20:01  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

So let's say I want to find something to do afterwords. What time does pickle let people in until? Any other after hours spots?

Old Post Dec-19-2014 17:40  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
So let's say I want to find something to do afterwords. What time does pickle let people in until? Any other after hours spots?

Pickle open till 5am.

The Bank or Eleven are your only options for a Saturday morning.

Old Post Dec-19-2014 17:48 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Pickle open till 5am.

The Bank or Eleven are your only options for a Saturday morning.
im I right to assume both of those locations will be full of k'd out zombies and amped up people hanging out with Becky? I wish I was coming down sat night, at least there is always space

Old Post Dec-19-2014 17:53  United States
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Hit up Scarletts in Laudy! 💃

Old Post Dec-19-2014 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.12.19 [SFL] David august (live) & hosh @ trade
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice Tune. Please Id! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreejack - "Elevation" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread