Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Sam Tyler - The Biggie Smalls Re-Mixtape
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

Sam Tyler - The Biggie Smalls Re-Mixtape

I know hip-hop doesn't get that much attention on here but I had a lot of fun putting this together and want to keep spreading it around to get more feedback on it.

This is essentially a short compilation of hip-hop beats I made with Notorious BIG lyrics over them. All the beats are very jazzy and raw and have that "proper" hip-hop vibe. Some might find it slightly repetitive, but I think this kind of music is accentuated by the "less is more" approach.

I hope you all like it, and if not, that's totally cool too. All feedback is welcome

Old Post Sep-04-2014 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PoisonJam19 Click here to Send PoisonJam19 a Private Message Add PoisonJam19 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

I respect you acknowledging the late legend, but I just have to ask if you were high when you made this LOL. There were instances where his voice was out of sync, but I understand that it's tough rehashing old lyrics over new beats.

Old Post Sep-05-2014 01:21  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for listening man. Where exactly are these out of sync moments? Maybe you're just expecting different phrasing with some of the words? There aren't any parts that to me seem "off beat." And yes, I was decently high for making most of this. Perhaps you are as well

Old Post Sep-05-2014 02:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PoisonJam19 Click here to Send PoisonJam19 a Private Message Add PoisonJam19 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

bro, 25 seconds in, his opening verse for Hypnotize is off beat. I don't mean to be a jerk but that's what I'm hearing straight up. you did well during the latter half of Suicidal Thoughts though.

Old Post Sep-05-2014 02:48  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

ah well agree to disagree I guess. Again, thank you for listening and I'm glad to hear you at least enjoyed some of it. Cheers.

Old Post Sep-05-2014 03:47  United States
montana
dub come save me

had a quick listen and those hypnotized verses are way off. you need to get your ears checked if you think otherwise.

Old Post Sep-06-2014 16:29  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

Decided to revisit the first track and rearranged and retimed the vocals but the way it is is seriously the closest I can get it. Just got a bad audio file I guess

This was just for fun though. Thanks for listening guys.

Old Post Sep-08-2014 14:56  United States
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

Bump

Old Post Sep-24-2014 04:32  United States
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

bump

Old Post Oct-21-2014 21:56  United States
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonJam19
bump

Stop.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 01:00  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoisonJam19
Supreme tranceaddict

Stop what? Bumping my post? oops...

Old Post Oct-25-2014 08:05  United States
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

put the pipe down nigga. make a full length mix boyo.

Old Post Oct-25-2014 14:08  South Korea

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Sam Tyler - The Biggie Smalls Re-Mixtape
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk/Armin Playlisted... easy one! [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRapid Eye - Circa Forever (Rapid Eye Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread