WIP thread (Banned Users: DJRYAN)
1. Post a track, comment on a track.
- That means that if you want to post a track you're working on, you first have to comment on a track.
2. Comment on the newest track posted
- Failure to do so will result in your track being ignored.
Repeat offenders will be kidnapped for Richies deprivement cellar.
3. Embedded players only.
- And no fucking auto-play ffs.
4. DJRYAN™ is banned from this thread.
- User caught trying to sneak off his WIP's as their own, will be both prosecuted and persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Don't keep posting the same track over and over again with minor slight changes.
- It's not what this thread is for. This is where you post ideas you're not sure you should finish, or tracks you need feedback if "the bass is pumping enough?" or "are the percs sizzling?". Update your original post with a second player if you've done alterations, but keep it to two players pr post, or else this page will turn into loading hell from 1995.
Norms to follow
Spectators are encouraged to comment as well, and if the newest track posted already has been commented on, you are free to pick whichever you like to comment on, if you're gonna post a WIP.
But has it been there longer than a week it's usually turned into a finished song by then, so keep comments to freshly posted songs.
Maybe it'll die out, but it's bound to be a better place to showcase your unpolished turds than the MP Promo subforum. You wouldn't hang an unfinished picture in a gallery, would you? Same goes here.
|Okay, so instead of filling the promo forums with halfdone shit noone listens to anyways, I thought we'd get one thread where you can post your Work in progresses. Anyone can comment on tracks, BUT to post a WIP you need to comment on the previous posted WIP. Sounds arite?|
Last edited by itsamemario on Aug-31-2013 at 10:41