Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Intelligence Quotient [braindance/heavy psystep]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Intelligence Quotient [braindance/heavy psystep]

So this is probably the most interesting mix I've ever done. Firstly, I want to make sure everyone understands that the title of the mix or the genre tag "braindance" is implying no sort of pretentious measure of intelligence on the listener, to where only "smart people" can listen to this. However, you must enter this mix with an open mind. I have ventured into some very experimental territory, playing tracks with rich textures, crystal-clear melodies, and neuron-tickling soundscapes that rely heavily on glitching and programming. I had an awesome time making this.

Mordant Music - ModeM [Mordant Music]
Access To Arasaka - Nypox [Spectraliquid]
Sourone - Things Materialize [UP]
Ryanosaurus - Binary System [UP]
Barry Koota - I Came From There [UP]
Whitebear - Earthquake [UP]
Bogmon - Demons May Trail (Databrokers Remix) [Buried In Time]
Shwex & Mumukshu - Elements of Antiquity [Enigmatik]
LuneCell - Supernova [Vermin Street]
Phsiris - Digital Dream (Itsu Remix) [Enigmatik]
Tron Sepia - Flange [Fish 'n Trips]
Zebbler Encanti Experience - Psychic Projections (ft. Dante Bucci) [Gravitas]
Mr. Bill - Balance (Mindbuffer Remix) [Adapted]
Mindbuffer - PanFM (Whitebear Remix) [Enigmatik]
Electrocado vs The Mollusk - Circle Jerk [Adapted]

Image credit to hyperblade416. Also made a seizure inducing version.

Enjoy!

Download link: Ziptnf - Intelligence Quotient [braindance/heavy psystep] 1:02:50 144MB ~320kbps

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Last edited by ziptnf on Feb-23-2013 at 05:34

Old Post Feb-23-2013 05:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

Looks tasty. Also, in before you know what

Old Post Feb-23-2013 05:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

my curiosity is piqued. definitely checking this out. cheers.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Feb-23-2013 07:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gen3r4l1ty
Supreme Fatty

Giving it a whirl. While it's not always my style, I always manage to enjoy your sets.

Old Post Feb-26-2013 04:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen3r4l1ty Click here to Send Gen3r4l1ty a Private Message Add Gen3r4l1ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Glad you all are checking it out. This stuff is definitely out there. I personally like it better than Heavy Gravity. Enjoy!

Old Post Feb-27-2013 14:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

I like.

Old Post Mar-05-2013 02:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks. Any other comments? I feel like this mix deserves at least some sort of review beyond "I like". I got a comment on Soundcloud yesterday that just said "Good". Anyone feel like reviewing in more detail?

Old Post Mar-05-2013 16:59 
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Braindanse? Sure.. Will toke on this

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Mar-08-2013 07:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Old Post Mar-13-2013 14:38 
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

Bro, bro.

I got this.

My Soundcloud profile

051 Windmill Sessions Redux
(lush beats)

Spike Witney - Neon Velocity
((Outrun electro, Kavinsky-Nightcall style))

Old Post Mar-15-2013 22:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Listened to this last weekend with a bunch of friends on some very potent Lucy and it was phenomenal. So wonderfully complex and chaotic. Loved it!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Mar-16-2013 05:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

WOOHOO! A review! Glad you listened to it, especially inebriated. I bet everything was moving very slowly lol

Old Post Mar-16-2013 20:40 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Intelligence Quotient [braindance/heavy psystep]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread