Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Bvdub, anyone out there like this guy? (Ambient)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Bvdub, anyone out there like this guy? (Ambient)

I love this guy's productions a lot. Smooth euphoric soundscapes, guitar pluck leads, evolving atmospheres. I can't believe no one mentioned this guy before.

Nice guitar lead with ambient vocals that reign over the entirety of the track.

Evolving vox

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-18-2012 06:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

He has been mentioned multiple times in MD. We've even had entire discussions around him.

On topic, I (as most other people) think White Clouds Drift On And On is his best work. I also like some some of his earlier straight Techno tracks.

I used to listen to him all the time though I haven't done so in quite a while. He a) puts out way too fucking much stuff b) it all kind of sounds the same and c) he tends to go over the top with being all super emo.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 08:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
He has been mentioned multiple times in MD. We've even had entire discussions around him.

Really? I should of done a search, thanks.

quote:
On topic, I (as most other people) think White Clouds Drift On And On is his best work. I also like some some of his earlier straight Techno tracks.

I used to listen to him all the time though I haven't done so in quite a while. He a) puts out way too fucking much b) it all kind of sounds the same c) he tends to go over the top with being all super emo.

Hmm, i see, i'll check those out, thanks again.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 08:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

quote:

Nah, THIS is his best work.

> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 17:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Someone should review that release

Thank you TA members for the support!

Old Post Jul-19-2012 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

I'm trying not to rip into you for calling Auxiliary a drum 'n bass label, Mark. I'm really trying.

> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jul-20-2012 03:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

Mhmm.

Did he delete his soundcloud? Im having trouble locating it, he had some unreleased or forthcoming stuff that was superb there(from what I remember).

Old Post Jul-20-2012 19:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Well, to be fair I like the Intrusion reworks better than the original tracks.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 12:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Mhmm.

Did he delete his soundcloud? Im having trouble locating it, he had some unreleased or forthcoming stuff that was superb there(from what I remember).

It looks like he deleted all his tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/bvdub

Old Post Jul-23-2012 10:00  United States
sljiva
experimental

He should delete himself from the music scene.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 11:12  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for sljiva Click here to Send sljiva a Private Message Add sljiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Good ideas that get boring in the long run.

Old Post Jul-24-2012 11:14  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict

Pretty solid artist. The reason behind so many releases is material he produced years ago but took a while to get out. I guess after he got a bit of fame, he got labels to sign more stuff. Though, he's been quieting down a bit recently. As mentioned, his White Clouds Drift On & On album is his best work. Other notable releases:

Songs For A Friend I Left Behind - (sad and beautiful, deals with regret)

The Truth Hurts - (isolation and loneliness)

The First Day - (started recording his after his dad passed away, so it really packs an emotional punch)

Resistance Is Beautiful - (bvdub style but a bit more uplifting if you're looking for his different sound)

Old Post Jul-26-2012 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nsamadi Click here to Send nsamadi a Private Message Add nsamadi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Bvdub, anyone out there like this guy? (Ambient)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread