Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

When I went on Flavor right at noon I had $40 tickets but was kicked out on my phone, when I got back 12:05 they where all ready 50! (Ouch). Looking foward to this night since this will be my first time seeing him. And I hope the price keeps most of the kiddies away.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 18:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

For one the younger crowd is a lot nicer and polite, and has a lot more energy so it creates a good atmosphere. But for sure they have money and don't mind spending it either.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 18:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TSG
"Trinity"

Ticket prices are insane!

I wonder how long his set will be?

Old Post Jun-17-2012 19:20  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat
For one the younger crowd is a lot nicer and polite,

damn what parties do you go to? lol ..the only place i found that true was edc '12.. and thats probably cuz it was in Vegas instead of LA

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
damn what parties do you go to? lol ..the only place i found that true was edc '12.. and thats probably cuz it was in Vegas instead of LA

This was my experience at the trance events at the Palladium and the Shrine.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moretechplease
tranceaddict

Got my ticket! I don't give a rip if it was $100 I'd pay it for a Prydz show. The guy is a musical production genius, he's worth the cost. I've been in the industry for well over 5 years (I know thats minuscule for most TA's) and he hasn't been around the states much AT ALL so I will not be missing this!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:36  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for moretechplease Click here to Send moretechplease a Private Message Add moretechplease to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dashdash
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party

I think it varies. I've been to 18+ events where I just felt like the crowd were filled with a bunch of noobs/posers/dumbasses and I tell myself "never again." But I've also been to others where the kiddos are real friendly and not so jaded like some of the old farts out there

Old Post Jun-18-2012 03:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dashdash Click here to Send dashdash a Private Message Add dashdash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.sound
Techno Freak

mad i'll be in vegas that weekend for a very good friend's bachelor party.

i guess me and prydz just aren't meant to be.

edit:
bought my ticket on flavor and a plane ticket home to make it to this! i hope he's both epic and dark that night!

p.s. woody, that song at the hour and 28 min mark made me tear up a little. :*)

Last edited by david.sound on Jun-18-2012 at 07:14

Old Post Jun-18-2012 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Show is almost SOLD OUT on Groove Tickets and only a few tix left on Live Nation....

"There aren't enough tickets left to reserve your block of tickets. There are 1 tickets left for Eric Prydz. If you would like cancel this order Click Here"

Old Post Jun-19-2012 21:12  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Jelly that this show gets Jeremy Olander.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dollaroff
Doing stuff 16h a day

Ok, I got my ticket...now to make sure I can go...

Busy, busy, busy.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 03:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dollaroff Click here to Send dollaroff a Private Message Add dollaroff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

i've already posted in this thread expressing my jealously. but i find it necessary to do it again:

prydz AND olander? DAMN YOU GUYS

Old Post Jun-20-2012 15:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread