Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favourite Progressive Female Vocal Songs.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
robez45
tranceaddict

Favourite Progressive Female Vocal Songs.

Post tracks where the female vocals put chills down your spine.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-02-2012 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

Scoops, loving the Distant Bar track. Thanks for the share man!

Old Post Jun-02-2012 20:06  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

Dont know about the female vocals putting chills down my spine part, but whenever I hear Progressive with female vocals I always think of this masterpiece:

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Jun-03-2012 00:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llliiillliiilll
tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-03-2012 07:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Can never go wrong with this bomb:

Back when Andy Moor produced quality prog:

Old Post Jun-03-2012 08:34  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robez45
tranceaddict

Some of those are great suggestions.

This is another song with vocals that puts shivers down my spine.

Keep them coming.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 08:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progtech
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-03-2012 13:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for progtech Click here to Send progtech a Private Message Add progtech to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
andrewevenstar
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Favourite Progressive Female Vocal Songs.

quote:
Originally posted by robez45
Post tracks where the female vocals put chills down your spine.

WOW, thanks for this. I'll also check every track in this thread.

Awesome tune.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for andrewevenstar Click here to Send andrewevenstar a Private Message Visit andrewevenstar's homepage! Add andrewevenstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

more chill out, but can def be used as a lauch pad to prog... heard it being done before. and the vocal is spine tingling!

also, prefer without vocal, but the vocal is great and classy.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 10:58  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

more class:

Thank you TA members for the support!

Old Post Jun-15-2012 13:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favourite Progressive Female Vocal Songs.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread