Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call CLR @ Stereo
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Ditto, Im leaving for Detroit around midnight, already assuming we're getting stopped at the border.. "Where you going, Movement? Pull over into the Movement line on the right and spread your ass please."

Which hotel you staying at?

Bowel Movement?

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-25-2012 00:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Ditto, Im leaving for Detroit around midnight, already assuming we're getting stopped at the border.. "Where you going, Movement? Pull over into the Movement line on the right and spread your ass please."

Which hotel you staying at?

Never tell the border you're going to a dance event. They'll grill you. At least that's been my experience. Just say you're going to visit friends and make sure everyone in the car is on the same story.

Old Post May-25-2012 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

lol.. there's no reason to visit detroit for anything other than the festival.
they all know why people are going to the city this weekend. you'll be fine..
unless you're with some suspicious looking characters

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post May-25-2012 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Say you're going to enjoy a romantic weekend taking in the city's beautiful architecture.

Old Post May-25-2012 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Or maybe enjoy some theater.

Old Post May-25-2012 02:43  United States
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Never tell the border you're going to a dance event. They'll grill you. At least that's been my experience. Just say you're going to visit friends and make sure everyone in the car is on the same story.

Not gonna lie tbh, they won't buy it that 4 people in their mid 20s drove 10 hours to visit friends in Detroit on the only weekend thats happening all year.

When I drove to Chicago for Lollapalooza every single car that got stopped was going to Lolla, music festival = drugs unfortunately.. I'm not risking it. Alcohol will have to do..

Old Post May-25-2012 13:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah all those factors make it best to go with the truth I suppose. Once I got pulled in and grilled when I told the border I was going to Piknic, and ever since I've just said I'm going to have dinner with a friend. A different scenario than yours though. I hope they take it easy on you.

Old Post May-25-2012 15:29  United States
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Why not cross the border in Niagara and avoid the headache?

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-25-2012 15:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Not gonna lie tbh, they won't buy it that 4 people in their mid 20s drove 10 hours to visit friends in Detroit on the only weekend thats happening all year.

When I drove to Chicago for Lollapalooza every single car that got stopped was going to Lolla, music festival = drugs unfortunately.. I'm not risking it. Alcohol will have to do..

its detroit. dudes practically hold up placards saying, "Buy your drugs here my niggas.".

Old Post May-25-2012 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
portugzMTL
Supreme tranceaddict

not going to detroit unfortunately.
have supper tomorrow night, and would like to enjoy my day tomorrow before work on Sunday...

so I think I'll be pulling a 7am'er

Old Post May-25-2012 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for portugzMTL Click here to Send portugzMTL a Private Message Add portugzMTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
STEREO MONTREAL
tranceaddict

!

SET TIMES FOR TONIGHT:

╚► KALDEN BESS aka MOH > 1 - 2
╚► MONOLOC > 2 - 3:30
╚► SPEEDY J > 3:30 - 6
╚► CHRIS LIEBING > 6 - 9
╚► TOMMY FOUR SEVEN > 9 - 11

Old Post May-25-2012 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for STEREO MONTREAL Click here to Send STEREO MONTREAL a Private Message Visit STEREO MONTREAL's homepage! Add STEREO MONTREAL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Arghh soo mad that tommy47 is playing from 9 - 11

Old Post May-25-2012 23:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call CLR @ Stereo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread