Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > England having too much fun
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
I'm not defending anything here, as I have no clue about English drinking culture. I just noted that this sounds like a typical old people conversation.

I used to man the bar at a working's men club, and most of the old duffers in there would regale me with stories of their drinking excesses... while continuing to drink. I actually asked a few of them what they thought of this "binge drinking" sensationalism, and most of them opined that drinking culture is no worse now than it ever was.

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
in unrelated news, i am so happy that twatted is a word. next is cunted. Amen.

Cunted is definitely a word. I recently heard someone use the expression "0 to cunted in 60 seconds".

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post May-15-2012 22:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Cunted is definitely a word. I recently heard someone use the expression "0 to cunted in 60 seconds".

Wordnik concurs.

Edit: Link fixed.

Last edited by Lira on May-15-2012 at 23:21

Old Post May-15-2012 23:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

http://www.wordnik.com/words/cunted

//ah, I see what you mean. Stupid code... er, stupid filter. Jesus christ, Swamper. Really? You cunt!

Old Post May-15-2012 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

That's precisely what I'm trying to fix. I know you can do that with unicode, but I just can't be arsed to trawl all the numbers I need, and the converter I found didn't quite work

Old Post May-15-2012 23:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Allah has been good today. Insha'Allah.
I represent queens she was raised out of brooklyn.

Old Post May-15-2012 23:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

http://www.wordnik.com/words/cunted

Should work now

Old Post May-15-2012 23:19 
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
in unrelated news, i am so happy that twatted is a word. next is cunted. Amen.

Twatted and cunted have been used for years.

Old Post May-15-2012 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click Here to Email Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I'm talking about in English speaking countries.

Old Post May-15-2012 23:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

We use them in England. We speak English here.

Old Post May-16-2012 00:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click Here to Email Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
We use them in England. We speak English here.

no you don't guvna innit.

Old Post May-16-2012 00:19 
Zharen
Put down the plate

LOL plunker

My first ebook: The Plastic Wilderness / 2010 prog/deep mix

Old Post May-16-2012 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

System-J recently introduced me to the word "berk". I find that almost as awesome as "plonker"

Old Post May-16-2012 03:00 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > England having too much fun
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread