Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Nikola ****ing Tesla: The man, the legend, the tesler
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

Tesla was the electric Jesus

Old Post May-15-2012 17:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
Would be nice to were there drugs involved?

Yeah, it would really be "nice" if drugs were involved.

Fuck.

Old Post May-15-2012 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
de+
tranceaddict in training

Old Post May-15-2012 18:50  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for de+ Click here to Send de+ a Private Message Add de+ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

conspiracy theorists are obsessed with him. sometimes they like to compare themselves favourably to him (being outside the mainstream scientific community and other such nonsense).

Old Post May-16-2012 01:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
conspiracy theorists are obsessed with him. sometimes they like to compare themselves favourably to him (being outside the mainstream scientific community and other such nonsense).

You sound like someone trolling the "9/11 Inside Job" sorts of forums.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-16-2012 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
You sound like someone trolling the "9/11 Inside Job" sorts of forums.

unfortunately they’re actually people that’ve popped up on forums like this one. I remember trancer-x talking about tesla a bit.

Old Post May-16-2012 02:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

To this day, when I hear his name I think of Red Alert.

> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post May-16-2012 02:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
conspiracy theorists are obsessed

Whatever you said from this point on would be redundant, Paul

But, I believe we should point one thing out:
quote:
sometimes they like to compare themselves favourably to him (being outside the mainstream scientific community and other such nonsense).

They LOVE anyone who they think was both a genius and (to their standards) unsuccessful, going as far as possible to revise history and rewrite it so their idols are made to their image.

I mean, climate denialists sometimes go as far as saying they're like Galileo!

Old Post May-16-2012 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

oh yeah, galileo is a favourite!

Old Post May-16-2012 02:39  Australia
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

See?

Don't let them tarnish your image of Nik - he was quite awesome

Old Post May-16-2012 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-FSP-
Supreme tranceaddict

NT is one of my heroes. I don't think you can name a handful of people who can focus intensely for prolonged periods of time.

Funky Space Pirates - Something to Live For [Bonzai Progressive]
Luca Lombardi - Hard Times (Funky Space Pirates Remix) [Bonzai Progressive][/size]

Beatport|Code Duello|Funky Space Pirates|

Old Post May-16-2012 11:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for -FSP- Click here to Send -FSP- a Private Message Visit -FSP-'s homepage! Add -FSP- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
Traditional inventor. Crazy, imaginative and mentally deranged man who just got amazing ideas. Would be nice to know were there drugs involved?

I believe Tesla was celibate and didn't drink, so I doubt drugs were involved in his case.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-16-2012 13:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Nikola ****ing Tesla: The man, the legend, the tesler
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread