Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

I stand by LA in 4 after that game. Although both teams were far from their best, I saw nothing to make me think differently about New Jersey.

While I think the Devils are a quality team, I don't think they have anyone that can really steal a game for them. Kovalchuk looks easy enough to neutralize, and while you're always going to get solid goaltending from Brodeur, I don't think he has it in him to literally steal a series the way he used to. Time will tell, but I think the Kings have the right mix and are just too much for the Devils at this point.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-31-2012 17:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I started watching the game half into the 3rd but it was pretty exciting. Although 5mins into OT I knew the kings would win and I knew Kopitar would score on the breakway. That guy has too much finesse and patience with the puck.

It will be a steep hill to climb for NJ if they lose Saturday but we'll see after the 2 days off. NJ needs to stop dumping the puck into the zone and start bringing it in like other teams. Its amazing that Carter has donr anything thus far. He's basically getting a free ride since being with columbus for like 6 months lol

Old Post May-31-2012 18:48  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Dior Homme is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Agreed, Carer is starting to remind me of Dany Heatley, big stats during reg season but can't show during crunch time.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-31-2012 19:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

playing so lame he doesn't even deserve correct name spelling

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post May-31-2012 20:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
playing so lame he doesn't even deserve correct name spelling

I'm typing on my berry and I didn't bother to fix the grammar from anything to nothing. Game on!

Btw stupid politicians who specifically want to ban street hockey on streets. Certain I understand, but street hockey as a whole, stupid. That's like saying kids can't play on the streets. Yet people want to get kids outside to play for exercise.

Nah, what I mean? Seen seen.

Old Post May-31-2012 22:17  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Dior Homme is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

very sad day in Hockey.....

he will be missed in the league

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-01-2012 02:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
very sad day in Hockey.....

he will be missed in the league

You cant say one bad thing about the guy. Never complained in interviews, always played a clean game and the achievements that guy collected over the years is incredible and probably unmatched. His resume is unbelievable. Him and Neirdermayer (in current times) are sad to see them both retire, but obviously for the best. Its also amazing how he stayed healthy and avoided the injury bug for his 20 seasons.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 02:58  France
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Also, after 20 seasons he has always made/ the wings have consecutively made the playoffs. That's an amazing feat itself. Although it may not be solely because of him, its quite the good luck charm. What a great career.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 03:08  France
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:

Old Post Jun-04-2012 13:33  Canada
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

Devils are done! they don't deserve to win the cup can't score at all, would of liked for them to win
they're playing like shit, LA is the better team, Martin Brodeur can only do so much!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 03:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

they getting beat worse than a teenage penis

quote:

Old Post Jun-05-2012 21:00  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Devils in seven after the Kings implode from premature celebrating

quote:

Old Post Jun-05-2012 21:43  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread