Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > canadas next top dj..
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
oh, wow! a trophy?? sign me up!

when i saw that i almost creamed, imagine getting a trophy! so awaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeesome!!! (*drool dripping from my mouth*)

Old Post May-08-2012 16:48  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

i will win this trophy i have studied mixing with steve angello i will spin records from 10 feet away and synch them with fireworks

Old Post May-08-2012 17:16  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney

Lynda woud disapprove with the 3 different fonts.

I think I'm the only one who would get that. But any way, there are like 5+ on that flyer.

Old Post May-08-2012 17:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
haqq
Supreme tranceaddict

Winner: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMrBza_nOl0

Last edited by haqq on May-09-2012 at 05:30

Old Post May-09-2012 04:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for haqq Click here to Send haqq a Private Message Add haqq to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by haqq

so. good.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go. -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-09-2012 11:28  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click Here to Email smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by haqq

Old Post May-09-2012 11:52  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cb_32
tranceaddict

no record label will fuck with a bunch of unorganized fucks, this is why we cant have nice things

Old Post May-10-2012 08:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cb_32 Click here to Send cb_32 a Private Message Add cb_32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

Shaya and I are dusting off the vinyl for a special gabber set.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-10-2012 21:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

I like the title of this comp because it insinuates that top djs have to be producers. Toronto Dj's are foaming from the mouth, but then they read the fine-print "the sets have to be your own productions" they're like "fuckkkkk". Better hire some ghost producers asap. Anyway, the sound of the trophy sounds fucking legit!!!

Old Post May-11-2012 01:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

aasdasaa

Old Post May-11-2012 01:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Anyway, the sound of the trophy sounds fucking legit!!!

you can show it to all your friends!

Old Post May-11-2012 01:57  Russia
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

I'll wait for Canada's next top booth bunny

Old Post May-11-2012 02:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > canadas next top dj..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread