Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

TA Summer BBQ

When and where?
Let's make it happen.

Old Post May-06-2012 03:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

seriously down for this but i suck at planning.

Old Post May-06-2012 03:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Does Anyone have a location we can play loud and not get messed with?

Old Post May-06-2012 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

would be down for this too.

Old Post May-06-2012 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

If I am still in my place this summer we can do it here. I live in Valencia and have a pool. Have had several parties here with no issues. Always a good time.
Just need to get the wife a hotel room, lol.

Old Post May-06-2012 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I'm not particularly good at planning either but am willing to help make this happen.

So we just might have a location then? You might be moving, wackadoo? Also, lol about the wife.

Old Post May-06-2012 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

Landlord foreclosed on the house so its kind of a waiting game at this point. But if I am still here in July I will definitely have something.

Old Post May-06-2012 04:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I'm down for this. I think the last one we had was the Spundae/TA BBQ at Griffith Park. That was a long time ago.

Old Post May-06-2012 04:43  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

let's do JUNE !!!!
There's less of a sense of community around here, but still we have some really awesome ppl here so I don't see why this shouldn't
(1) happen
and
(2) be a great time

Old Post May-06-2012 05:21  United States
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

I would love to attend this.

Old Post May-06-2012 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
Old World Fart

Sounds awesome! Place with a pool is a must. Hopefully it in July or later as we are MIA until Michelle is out of school.

Old Post May-06-2012 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

okay then we're settled on JULY as the month

Old Post May-07-2012 01:27  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > TA Summer BBQ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread