Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dash Berlin vs Van Buuren?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trance2012uk
tranceaddict in training

Dash Berlin vs Van Buuren?

Maybe a little controversial but looking for opinions here, who is better?

As a producer I'd back Dash Berlin but as a Dj I'd give the nod to Van Buuren.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 16:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance2012uk Click here to Send trance2012uk a Private Message Visit trance2012uk's homepage! Add trance2012uk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

they are both crap.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cropped
tranceaddict

i think dash is shit, ive seen armin and enjoyed it a lot.

Anyway, prepare for the flames.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for cropped Click here to Send cropped a Private Message Add cropped to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Re: Dash Berlin vs Van Buuren?

quote:
Originally posted by trance2012uk
Maybe a little controversial...

Really?

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

I personally like Tiestin van Schulzenyond the best.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:40  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

DAVE DRESDEN, KRIS WADSWORTH and JON THE DENTIST are by far my favorite producers.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

ROFL at controversial.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:52  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

Van Buyten is excellent as well.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 18:28  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

I will attempt to answer this question seriously, however hard that will be.

Dash Berlin is crap, was crap, and will always be crap. He doesnt even produce unicorn trance. He produces fairy dust cupcake kate hudson starring llama trance.

Armin is crap and will be crap but at one time did have some great mixes, 2002 essential mix, and some really banging productions, Blue Fear a song even sasha used to close sets with. So no contest. Oh and also I did see him in 2001 when he was not famous yet and was super friendly and I had a blast so I cant hate him too much.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Apr-27-2012 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Clearly Dash Berlin. Armin's never had a hit as big as Better Off Alone.

(~)

Old Post Apr-27-2012 18:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jayxthekoolest
Perm BanHammer

Armin van Buuren is a great DJ. He definitely has the most consistently good and listen-to-able radio program. However, as a producer, I can't say he's ever made a record I've ever liked.

Dash Berlin, I have no idea why he is famous. He's made like one or two cool tracks. Seriously wondering why he has almost a million fans on facebook.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 19:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jayxthekoolest Click here to Send jayxthekoolest a Private Message Add jayxthekoolest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jayxthekoolest

Dash Berlin, I have no idea why he is famous. He's made like one or two cool tracks. Seriously wondering why he has almost a million fans on facebook.

http://www.bulkfans.com/

Old Post Apr-27-2012 19:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dash Berlin vs Van Buuren?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread