Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Got bored and made some "trance"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Got bored and made some "trance"

Just kinda messing around having some fun... ended up over 6 minutes though.

Old Post Apr-25-2012 22:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

You forgot the rolling bassline.

Old Post Apr-25-2012 23:22  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe I'll add one.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

Kick is weak, out of place. It doesn't have any relation with the bassline.
It needs more low frequencies.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 03:58  Yemen
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
optik
Supreme tranceaddict

I quite like the way it all fits together - does need a distinctive melody though

Old Post Apr-27-2012 14:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for optik Click here to Send optik a Private Message Visit optik's homepage! Add optik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I think there's something in there, but for me this one just rambles along without doing anything for the entire length.

Which is nice, because everything else you've not finished lately has been excellent

Old Post Apr-27-2012 16:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Something more need to happen, something more distinct (like an apr or lead playing some cool but sweet or even Techno/Electro sound).

The rest is interesting enough for me to give it a go and finish lol

Cheers man,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Apr-27-2012 20:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mise
Supreme tranceaddict

I suggest making some space in the mix and work a bass line that stands out more and find some separation between elements. I like the energy you got at 5.34.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 08:26  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Mise Click here to Send Mise a Private Message Add Mise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Got bored and made some "trance"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread