Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What games are you playing?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

canít believe youíre playing MMOs moongoose. I am a sad panda

Old Post Apr-26-2012 00:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

I have to take a shower at least three times a day just to wash the shame off

By commanding a Sovereign class assault cruiser im basically just trying to fill the hole that a lack of a good space sim has left in my heart. And it has gotten to the point where i actually installed a MMO...i really have hit rock botttom havent i.

At least its free to play, its bad enough as it is, but if i actually spend money on it...then i would really have been lost.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 08:52  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click Here to Email Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

Still wish they would port Rez HD to PS3

I'd be equally satisfied if it's ported to some future gaming console supported by holographic displays.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 12:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

dota 2

thats about it
just finished up human revolution, pretty sick

Old Post Apr-26-2012 23:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click Here to Email r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

League of Legends and Mass Effect 3 on my pc, will move on to The Witcher 2 when I finish ME3.

On my tablet it's Battleloot Adventure and Death Rally.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 09:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: What games are you playing?

quote:
Originally posted by lostpsyte
They're not amateur

The original was done by a guy and his wife. Warband was done with 12 people or so.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 10:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Go Blues

Just tried MW3 (it's free on steam for the weekend)

It's so easy..and unexciting. i was like 10-3 my first match. nonsense. gimme red-orchestra 2 any day.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 04:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click Here to Email BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Minaya
Want some hummus?

I've been get a lot out of my handhelds lately.

Developing arthritis with Kid Icarus Uprising mainly.

Really enjoyed Uncharted Golden Abyss on the Vita and enjoying the heck out of Touch My Katamari.

Also Lumines Electronic Symphony which has an incredible soundtrack full of electronic music goodies.

7.9 - La Cave w/ Harmonik
7.11 - Wayfarer Grand Opening
7.25 - House of Dreamz @ Yost Theater
7.31 - Zed's Dead @ The Observatory

Old Post Apr-28-2012 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Minaya Click here to Send Dj Minaya a Private Message Visit Dj Minaya's homepage! Add Dj Minaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

Looking forward to BioShock Infinite, whenever it's scheduled for release...

Last edited by Blake on Apr-29-2012 at 04:17

Old Post Apr-29-2012 04:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

Playing this game Limbo on my mac it's pretty cool, even got it to work with a USB controller w/ ControllerMate

Old Post Apr-29-2012 04:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

^ that limbo game is nuts! My roommate tried out a demo for it, but neither of us could make it all the way through. I think it may be a bit more challenging than Braid. Amazing visuals!

Old Post Apr-29-2012 04:56  United States
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee
Heroes of Might and Magic III

such a quality game box.

I am personally looking forward to continuing my funemployment with the help of Planetside 2 and/or D3.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What games are you playing?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread