Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo @ Circus
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

there!

Old Post Jun-09-2012 15:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

Thursday night in New York was unbelievable. I was completely blown away by him. Hernan is going to bend you over and Give it to you right where you like it. I hope you're ready!!!!

Old Post Jun-09-2012 17:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

3:30-9:30. This will be such a great night

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jun-09-2012 18:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

Old Post Jun-10-2012 01:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

Was the place packed? How long did he play?

Old Post Jun-10-2012 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

quote:
Originally posted by Twist-Ty
Was the place packed? How long did he play?

yes the place was packed big time

he played for 6 hours like he said.

magical night, perfect set.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 19:24  Canada
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
yes the place was packed big time

he played for 6 hours like he said.

magical night, perfect set.

Couldn't agree with you more. WAY better set then last year. The track selection is unheard of. Constantly kept you guessing, MONSTER drops, BEAUTIFUL melodies...everything was @ the rendez-vous. Can't express how much I loved the set!!

Old Post Jun-11-2012 00:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666

‎"I play this music everywhere because that's what I love but very few places do you manage to get inside people's head like here" - Hernan Cattaneo

Old Post Jun-11-2012 03:11  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

incredible set, nice building of it, nice pacing, slowing it down with such great timing. Great energy at Circus as well.

Thanks Francis and good to see you, 84th, trancegal, Lift and Haus.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

This might have been better than what he played at B&B 2 years ago.

The last 2 hours were the best for me,groove all over, amazing build ups, sweet melodies, and drops that would make your whole body shake. Mental.

Already looking forward for the Return of the King. Hernan is a legend.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 14:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I def thought this set was miles above the last two BnB sets. Very intense at times, very dark and very techy to go along with his signature prog. He got to do more with a longer set and he's probably evolved since those sets.. awesome stuff.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 14:51  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Hernan Cattaneo @ Circus
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread