Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > racism
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

There's no such thing as a "positive" stereotype, or generalization. C'mon, even South Park did an episode on this. I think it's called "The Death Camp of Tolerance" or something. It's the first episode that features Lemmywinks.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 16:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

Skin color doesn't register a blip on my radar. I say that with gentleness.

But The Saurus vs. Dumbfoundead? Not cool.

I dont care if he's purple, as long as he can rap. - dr. Dre on eminem

Old Post Apr-23-2012 17:14  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

you people are confusing stereotypes with racism. stereotypes aren't necessarily negative, racism is always negative. and eric you dumbass it's not solely deemed racism when white people say shit about other races, it's when any race says anything about any other races.

i see where you're coming from though because if you've lived in a predominantly white society your entire life you will never understand what racism is on as personal of a level as someone who isn't white and lives in that same society

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Apr-23-2012 17:59  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click Here to Email Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-23-2012 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
you people are confusing stereotypes with racism. stereotypes aren't necessarily negative, racism is always negative. and eric it's not solely deemed racism when white people say shit about other races, it's when any race says anything about any other races.

i see where you're coming from though because if you've lived in a predominantly white society your entire life you will never understand what racism is on as personal of a level as someone who isn't white and lives in that same society

This

I fall into someone who is white but the minority.

Who hasn't felt a certain degree of racism in their life? I would like to know, seriously?

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 18:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

who gives a fuck? in 30 years time we're all be speaking mandarin/english/spanish anyway

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Apr-23-2012 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

stating that white people are racist is racist itself.....everyone is racist so lets stop trying to be politically correct and lets just say what we really mean.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-23-2012 21:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

There's no finer way of finding out the morons in the room than listening to a discussion about racism.

> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 22:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
who gives a fuck? in 30 years time we're all be speaking mandarin/english/spanish anyway

Mandarspanglish.

Those really are the big three for the future. Hindi is close in numbers to Spanish and English, but a lot of people who speak Hindi also speak the more economically dominant English. And Arabic is too linguistically fragmented to be much of a force, imo.

Sometimes I wonder if Mandarspanglish will kill off every other language eventually, say in two centuries or so.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

I had a Puerto Rican girlfriend that was born and raised in San Juan so I can talk about that one and even she had some problems with what they call New York Ricans.

This is kinda a nursing interview but skip to around 6:30 and it was a shock when I saw it at first about his racial roots.

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

jajajajajajajajaja

Old Post Apr-24-2012 05:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3jaz
T C I D D A E C N A R T

is generalizing racists?

No.

im drunk and it makes scenes.

know the difference

and my penis is big ........woop.wooooppppppppppppp!

Old Post Apr-25-2012 17:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 3jaz Click here to Send 3jaz a Private Message Visit 3jaz's homepage! Add 3jaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > racism
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread