Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > How to make a professional trance/house kick drum
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

Lightbulb How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

Sample it.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 19:53  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

METRUM

Old Post Apr-17-2012 19:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by Beatflux
Sample it.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list DJ RANN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

Oh god help, im stuck with an awesome kick but everything else sucks, tips?

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Lunik Fanatik

Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by Beatflux
Sample it.

I thought the correct answer was don't use Cubase.

Sonar X3 | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | DSI Mopho X4 | NI Maschine

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

Re: Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik

LOL

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:13  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik

Lol, I know. I have no idea why this one is rearing it's ugly head again. It does actually amaze me about these urban audio myths that keep popping up. It only takes one muppet on anjuna forums to repeat it and we all endure the ripples for years to come.

God forbid someone mentions using KRK's with a sub on there

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list DJ RANN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

Yeah but Tyas uses KRKs you fool.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 10:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Yeah but Tyas uses KRKs you fool.

you know, with all your regular tyas nuthugging, i don't know whether this comment is real life or not

<3

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: How to make a professional trance/house kick drum

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Lol, I know. I have no idea why this one is rearing it's ugly head again. It does actually amaze me about these urban audio myths that keep popping up. It only takes one muppet on anjuna forums to repeat it and we all endure the ripples for years to come.

I took it with a pinch of salt on the anjuna forum, the guy who said it was a pretty decent French producer so I couldn't entriely ignore it ........ mmmm maybe I could

plus

so far all my kicks sound crunchy and brittle and woody, even when not tweaked at all. I mainly use WA minimal techno kicks.

Dunno, maybe I have a special kick de-awesomiser vst installed that I forgot about.

PS - I'm well aware how insane this sounds. Perhpas I'm imagining shit, like when I had my first girlfriend - she was fat

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

Your imaginary girlfriend was fat?

Old Post Apr-18-2012 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jayxthekoolest
Perm BanHammer

if you guys need to sample a kick drum to sound professional, don't bother trying to "make it" in music.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jayxthekoolest Click here to Send jayxthekoolest a Private Message Add jayxthekoolest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > How to make a professional trance/house kick drum
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread