Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Is there any science behind this idea that different drinks can put you in different moods?

I always thought that was bullshit. I think it has everything to do with the mood you're in when you start drinking and the social context (and obviously the different concentrations of alcohol in the poison at hand).
That is just what makes sense to me, I may be wrong.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 00:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt4587
tranceaddict in training

Glass full of tequila all at once.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 05:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt4587 Click here to Send Matt4587 a Private Message Add Matt4587 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nfekted
Go green! Don't be mean!

any which way possible. kinda

ENERGY. ENERGY. ALWAYS.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:06  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for nfekted Click here to Send nfekted a Private Message Add nfekted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Tequila is my drink of choice. I enjoy the ritual of taking tequila shots.

I also enjoy patron in a glass of course.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt4587
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
I enjoy the ritual of taking tequila shots.

Zero to Drunk in 30 seconds....

Fill a glass 3/4 full and chug it all down.

I did 300 mills of Whiskey at once.

Its a wicket buzz when you do it that fast....

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt4587 Click here to Send Matt4587 a Private Message Add Matt4587 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

^Savages among us.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt4587
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
^Savages among us.

I don't know if it was good for my liver, but it was weird going from completely sober to completely drunk in 30 seconds.

I see your one of the elites who run this place xD

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:41  Canada
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Matt4587
I don't know if it was good for my liver, but it was weird going from completely sober to completely drunk in 30 seconds.

I see your one of the elites who run this place xD

Alcohol takes time to be absorbed into the body and take effect, so really, if you went from sober to drunk in 30 seconds, your organs have issues.

And of course I'm 1337

Old Post Apr-20-2012 07:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt4587
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
And of course I'm 1337

You could never guess who I am....
I'm the troll behind last years "Northern Rush"

It got postponed a few weeks, but

We rocked 120 people, but I should of never posted on Trance Addict.... Shit got out of hand...

I probably just let out Pandora's box admitting that....

Old Post Apr-20-2012 08:01  Canada
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Rob, is it?

I vaguely remember it, but I don't hang out that much in the Canadian local forums.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 08:06  Australia
Matt4587
tranceaddict in training

It actually turned out to be the party of a lifetime for that area in Georgian Bay. (memories 4 life)

I just regret posting on Trance Addict.... I including everyone else started trolling.....

Shit got way out of hand....

I didn't even know what a "Troll" is until I discovered Trance Addict LoL...

Old Post Apr-20-2012 08:16  Canada
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

love to mix my drinks with any benzodiazapine and leave them around the bar with tropical umbrellas that tend to attrack girls. Not only does it squash the idea that i'm drugging potential women i might bed but its fun. And the great thing is that the kind of girl that would be attracted to such a stupid prop is usually really dumb so as long as she leaves my bed with like a ribbon on her head, its all good. Blue and sometimes pink if she is real cool.

my drink is usually LP rose brut. Special occasions, i like the sweet sauternes. I have a crate of Yquem 93 which is a fantastic vintage. Just a tad pricey tho so not for every day. But i tend to only drink once a month these days. If i'm at a bar that doesn't offer bubbly by the glass, a decent gin and tonic is really all i will trust.

Old Post Apr-22-2012 01:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread