Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > My Vinyl collection, over 100 With missing covers and loads more
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

SEIN FEIN IS THE NEW SETH TROXLER

Old Post Apr-14-2012 03:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Sinn

Old Post Apr-14-2012 03:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i see you've played this game before.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

deleted because attention

but then again not deleted.

Alien Rain - Alienated 4A

Old Post Apr-14-2012 04:17  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
tranceaddict

Nice collection fella.... I dont suppose you know either of the 2 tracks in my signature?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=631065&forumid=2&s=#.T4WSsVG0xr8

Old Post Apr-14-2012 07:37  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for babz Click here to Send babz a Private Message Add babz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

Why do you have 100 covers missing?

Thank you TA members for the support!

Old Post Apr-14-2012 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tiocfaidh ár lá
Wrong what? if its about the flag, if you had any brains you would know Catholics Up north dont use the union jack or Northern Ireland flag 'dickface’

you're not from belfast. I heard you're from edinburgh.

Old Post Apr-14-2012 18:35  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiocfaidh ár lá
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
You have the wrong on your profile if you're from Belfast dickface.

Don't be trying to act smart behind a computer screen, and if you done research 'dickface' you would know that catholics up north use it.

The Irish National Flag (Tricolour)
Is Ireland's national flag has its origins in the French Revolution and the French flag. The Tricolour was designed to signify the peace (white) between Nationalists (green) and Unionists (orange). It was hoisted above the General Post Office in Dublin during the 1916 Easter Rising, and has since been used by Ireland's Nationalist catholics and Republicans North and South of Ireland.

Anyway, know one cares about what flag i use on my profile so stop wasting your time complaining.

Anyway, I have had those vinyls for quite some time over the years ive misplaced the covers, And tothe guy asking me dd i know the NRG tunes, no unfourtunatly mate, they sound like 1992/95s style

Old Post Apr-15-2012 14:51  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiocfaidh ár lá Click here to Send Tiocfaidh ár lá a Private Message Add Tiocfaidh ár lá to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colin traveller
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Don't be trying to act smart behind a computer screen, and if you done research 'dickface' you would know that catholics up north use it.

The Irish National Flag (Tricolour)
Is Ireland's national flag has its origins in the French Revolution and the French flag. The Tricolour was designed to signify the peace (white) between Nationalists (green) and Unionists (orange). It was hoisted above the General Post Office in Dublin during the 1916 Easter Rising, and has since been used by Ireland's Nationalist catholics and Republicans North and South of Ireland.

Anyway, know one cares about what flag i use on my profile so stop wasting your time complaining.

Anyway, I have had those vinyls for quite some time over the years ive misplaced the covers, And tothe guy asking me dd i know the NRG tunes, no unfourtunatly mate, they sound like 1992/95s style

The rest might not be clued up on your choice of username where'as I am , however am saddend that someone would even use that reference as there callsign on here ..

....terrorism did nothing for NI only cause years of pain and bitterness and ignorance

Old Post Apr-15-2012 18:16  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for colin traveller Click here to Send colin traveller a Private Message Add colin traveller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiocfaidh ár lá
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by colin traveller
The rest might not be clued up on your choice of username where'as I am , however am saddend that someone would even use that reference as there callsign on here ..

....terrorism did nothing for NI only cause years of pain and bitterness and ignorance

My callsign is only an irish saying which most of us still use, nothing towards terrorism, but as the saying goes “One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter,”.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 17:18  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiocfaidh ár lá Click here to Send Tiocfaidh ár lá a Private Message Add Tiocfaidh ár lá to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

You are a gay

Old Post Apr-17-2012 17:48  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

quote:
Ive everything from Chicane to james bond them music lol 18, ive a fake dob on this

Looked to me like a collection of someone of my age, which is a bit over average here

Memories: Quench @ Eiger Studios 27/9/14 TMI Promo Mix, click here

Old Post Apr-17-2012 20:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > My Vinyl collection, over 100 With missing covers and loads more
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread