Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Good thing no one put up that Adultnapper is tonight
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Good thing no one put up that Adultnapper is tonight

Because otherwise I might have otherwise gone to Velvet and accidentally heard him.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

zero promo was done for this event. it's a shame.

but it's not like people who frequent velvet are that music savvy anyways, so don't think it
would alter the outcome much tbh. anyways, it's saturday and the venue has its own crowd.

i'll be poppin by

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Apr-28-2012 18:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I've never been to Velvet, but it's too bad to hear the crowd isn't really into the music. I might make the road trip solo if need be.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmonkey
tranceaddict

Visa problem he's not coming (facebook).

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I've never been to Velvet, but it's too bad to hear the crowd isn't really into the music. I might make the road trip solo if need be.

Old Post Apr-28-2012 23:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmonkey Click Here to Email fastmonkey Add fastmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Hopefully he'll get rescheduled again soon. I really enjoyed his Flawless Sound mix, and I'm psyched to check out his new album. Thanks for the heads up on that one Ostrich.

Old Post Apr-29-2012 08:44  United States
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle

the crowd not being techno nerds and not being into the music are two different things

i do believe people are allowed to enjoy themselves even if they don't know who/care who the dj is

Old Post Apr-29-2012 18:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I agree. Ideally it's nice to have some people in the audience who know a bit about the artist I think, but in the end, it's most important that they're having a good time.

Old Post Apr-29-2012 18:51  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Good thing no one put up that Adultnapper is tonight
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread