Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Professional Ghost Productions For Sale...
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

Dunno Professional Ghost Productions For Sale...

Oh wow!!!! I'm speechless.

http://rebelutionstudios.net/

Old Post Apr-05-2012 20:45  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShabbaRANNx
Junior tranceaddict

Good god, has it really come to this?

quote:
We produce pumping tracks for you to release under your name. You get the credit, fame, girls, and DJ gigs..

I mean all the big cheesey DJ's have/do it, but I mean, outwardly offering it on a public platform?

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ShabbaRANNx Click here to Send ShabbaRANNx a Private Message Add ShabbaRANNx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Lunik Fanatik

Re: Professional Ghost Productions For Sale...

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody

http://rebelutionstudios.net/

It's probably one of us.

Sonar X3 | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | DSI Mopho X4 | NI Maschine

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Re: Re: Professional Ghost Productions For Sale...

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
It's probably one of us.

Funny thing is, that was the first thing that came to mind.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:49  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Not that weird is it. We all knew ghost producers existed. Now they're available for everyone, and pretty cheap even hehe.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Storyteller is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

site isn't loading for me

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

Ok i'll admit....

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Ok i'll admit....

Oh comm'n you too, I though I'm alone in this

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
site isn't loading for me

Haha They took it down. They've been getting a lot shit on Facebook.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:09  Mexico
MSZ
spread

i thought it was common for studios to ghost write?

i seen this link from glenn morrison

http://www.alpinemastering.com/

it has ghost writing services and a picture of him on the link which is rather funny/ironic because deadmau5 says he solely ghost produced glenn's biggest hits, and it does sound like it.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

it isn't common.

The only people that seem to use ghost writers are djs that are so fucking insecure that they can't let anyone know they have no talent because the dance scene is the only scene where someone with nothing can actually fake it and get away with it. Even Snooky says her own lines. Every other act that uses other people manages to credit them.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
deadmau5 says he solely ghost produced glenn's biggest hits, and it does sound like it.

Oh wow. I have recently gotten into Glenn Morrisons stuff and him and Jerome Ismae were kind of my new favorite producers.

I think it is strange that someone who masters tracks would need or want a ghostwriter though.

Am I wrong in assuming ghostwriting for big name DJs like Tiesto or Steve Aoki is more profitable than getting your track released on a large EDM label that works on royalties? It seems like getting a check for 20,000 dollars (I don't know how much you would get) for a track that you would never get credit for would be a lot more stable than trying to make that much by getting 25 cents a download or something in royalties.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Professional Ghost Productions For Sale...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread