Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Got underground trance tracks??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
atrophIA
tranceaddict in training

Rasta Got underground trance tracks??

Hey enthusiasts and producers! I am looking for new trance tracks to put on a new mix of mine. I would really love if people could send me some of their own productions because I love using tracks by relatively unknown artists. If you have some high quality, mastered productions please comment on this thread. I will help you out by promoting your song in my mix and on my new chart. I will expect it to get a good amount of listens and downloads.

Also, if you're just a huge trance fan you can help me out too. If you know any beautiful tracks that are very unknown I would love to hear those as well.

Let's get some posts going and we can all learn about some new trance!

Old Post Apr-04-2012 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atrophIA Click here to Send atrophIA a Private Message Visit atrophIA's homepage! Add atrophIA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

underground trance tracks. lol.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 22:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

free image hosting

Old Post Apr-04-2012 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MIKE333ACE
Supreme tranceaddict

If you want, I'd be happy for you to use this track of mine in a mix.

If you're interested please PM me on soundcloud or email me at MHarris@westminster.sa.edu.au

This is just so i can be aware that you're using my track and so that I can check out the mix when its done.

Cheers,

MH

Old Post May-23-2012 13:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE333ACE Click Here to Email MIKE333ACE Click here to Send MIKE333ACE a Private Message Visit MIKE333ACE's homepage! Add MIKE333ACE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Re: Got underground trance tracks??

quote:
Originally posted by atrophIA
Hey enthusiasts

Old Post May-23-2012 16:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by DJTRYH4RD

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-23-2012 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE333ACE

When he asked for an underground trance track I dont think he mean one that should be buried

Old Post May-23-2012 17:46  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Old Post May-25-2012 07:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Old Post May-25-2012 07:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Got underground trance tracks??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread