Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Noise Complaints
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I hate people who call the cops before taking it up themselves. It's like they think any body who listens to any kind of music above a certain level must be bad or dangerous and they are afraid of them. Those kinds of people are the fucking worst. Miserable pricks.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
I hate people who call the cops before taking it up themselves. It's like they think any body who listens to any kind of music above a certain level must be bad or dangerous and they are afraid of them. Those kinds of people are the fucking worst. Miserable pricks.

the only time i would call the cops before dealing with it myself were if my neighboors were drug dealing gang bangers, or if the noise in question was the sound of someone getting killed..... then i would let the cops handle it....

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, Id like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Apr-02-2012 18:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click Here to Email colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by Sphere City
sometimes when im wanking i let the cum leak all over myself then sit there and stare out my window at the blue sky and clouds, i start to think to myself what a beautiful world we live in

City recalls Sphere beneath the faced result. When can City grind the background? Why can't City eye the floppy? City draws the surrounding theory beside the ideological sarcasm. City machines the motor beside the arresting mill.

Old Post Apr-02-2012 21:29  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

i have the same problem just recently downgraded my speakers to small shelf type luckly i have a audiophile sound card that kicks ass and i still get to hear all the detail in the music ect contemplating buying these

Old Post Apr-02-2012 22:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

I gave up listening to music on actual speakers since I moved to my flat.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Apr-02-2012 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Our one asshole neighbour calls the cops all the time to complain about our noise. He once reported that we were "splashing too loudly in the pool"...are you fucking kidding me?? Fucking asshole.

Old Post Apr-03-2012 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aureliou
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
I just hate people who go over my head and report to the "authorities" instantly. I guess that's kind of normal for people to do however, since they don't like confrontations

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420

i feel u on dat one bruva

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Our one asshole neighbour calls the cops all the time to complain about our noise. He once reported that we were "splashing too loudly in the pool"...are you fucking kidding me?? Fucking asshole.

holy fk m8!

Old Post Apr-04-2012 04:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Aureliou Click here to Send Aureliou a Private Message Add Aureliou to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Our one asshole neighbour calls the cops all the time to complain about our noise. He once reported that we were "splashing too loudly in the pool"

Serves you right for making bubbles in an amateur pool with all your farting prowess!

(Jokes aside, how can someone splash "too loudly"? What time was it?)

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Apr-04-2012 04:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

most people's lives are so meaningless that they go out of their way to create problems. find a fucking hobby

Old Post Apr-04-2012 05:42  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click Here to Email RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

You should call and complain they're grunting too loudly on the shitter. That'll learn em. That'll learn em good.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

I've enjoyed apartment living so far. Then again, I have never had really bad neighbors.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I guess I just got a noise complaint about an hour ago. By the time some lady showed up to investigate I had turned the music off so when she asked "do you have the music on in here?" I just responded "uhhhhh no?" as I figured that should have been quite obvious.

Anyway, I feel like these complaints have been streaming in lately. My neighbors fuckin suck. As I noted in my earlier post, I never have the volume on my speakers above say 1/5 max on the dial (this is loud enough to fill the room and only slightly louder than the volume at which one can easily discern vocals IMO. Also, I keep the bass knob all the way down, but I recognize it still produces some bass.

I was in the middle of something when that lady came by...you think I should just go walk down to the office and talk to her about it now or not bother? I didn't even think that it could've been me until after she left the room

Old Post Apr-30-2012 00:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Noise Complaints
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread