Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Cocaine and Ketamine
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Cocaine and Ketamine

discuss

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 17:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Good track; been hearing it a lot recently. Don't think it deserves its own thread though.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 18:07  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Haha dude the only reason I made it is the track's blatant reference to cocaine and ketamine.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 18:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

it's cliche and stupid honestly.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

ya that's a stupid song (and i just listened to 4 seconds of the vocal)

Old Post Mar-21-2012 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

i don't get what all the fuss is about, honestly

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

"hey let's put the words cocaine and ketamine in the track so it becomes really popular and sells a lot of copies because people will think it's cool"

quote:

Last edited by Adam420 on Mar-21-2012 at 20:42

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:11  Canada
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

"and get this, when we play it at night clubs people on cocaine and ketamine will freak out!"

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad thing is it'll work.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

of course it will.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 20:54  Canada
McNasty
Supreme tranceaddict

cheesy and forgettable song...

Old Post Mar-21-2012 21:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for McNasty Click here to Send McNasty a Private Message Visit McNasty's homepage! Add McNasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
"hey let's put the words cocaine and ketamine in the track so it becomes really popular and sells a lot of copies because people will think it's cool"

+1

Old Post Mar-21-2012 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Cocaine and Ketamine
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread