Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Life At Low Volume [Deep & Chilled]
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I'm slightly annoyed it's over 80 minutes, because I would love to put this on a CD for late-night driving.

Yeah, I wanted it to be 80 minutes as well, but I figured almost nobody actually burns CDs anymore and I couldn't bring myself to cut any of the tracks. Glad you enjoyed it, anyway.

And Ted, I don't know how you do it. I really don't.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 04:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

left ya a comment on the set

Blueshift - Mirin<-FREE!
Michael King "Fur Elana" Remix
Facebook::Soundcloud::Mixcloud::Youtube::Twitter

Old Post Apr-10-2012 06:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Commented a few times on your soundcloud while I was listening! Nice set man, I thoroughly enjoyed the mood and ~vibes~.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

This is such a great set, unfortunately I've only had a chance to listen to the whole thing piece-by-piece... though what is there is excellent! Love what you did in terms of set programming... though my favorite section is of course the prog breaks in the middle

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post Apr-19-2012 03:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

So yea, Jack, I listened to this like twice since then, including once during a nice walk down the streets of Miami Beach (where I was vacationing). What constantly impresses me, besides your flawless mixing, is your ability to bring in tracks from many different places that all share a common theme and combine to make for an interesting and diverse, yet seamless and consistent listening experience. You're right that this isn't new to me, but the way you pull it off makes it feel fresh IMO, and that's why you stand out.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 03:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

Thanks a lot guys. This is the sort of mix I aspire towards, mixing up different styles while maintaining those ~vibes~.

I've got a couple more mixes in the pipeline, feeling very inspired at the moment for some reason. I'm thinking about upgrading my Soundcloud so they can all stay online.

Absorb.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 09:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

Last chance to grab this one, there's a new mix forthcoming in the next week or so. I'm going to put together some sort of mix archive on my blog, though.

Absorb.

Old Post May-23-2012 17:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

quote:
Last chance to grab this one, there's a new mix forthcoming in the next week or so. I'm going to put together some sort of mix archive on my blog, though.

If you include permalinks, that'd be absolutely fantastic...

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post May-23-2012 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

Yeah, that's the plan. I know Stu has quite a few of my mixes on archive, so I might give him the others ones, if he doesn't mind.

Absorb.

Old Post May-23-2012 18:41  England
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Yeah, that's the plan. I know Stu has quite a few of my mixes on archive, so I might give him the others ones, if he doesn't mind.

This one is uploading as we speak, and you're welcome to give me any others you want hosted.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post May-26-2012 02:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Mr. Green Genes

hmmm... I seemed to have missed this one. Certainly looks good, so I'll be snaggin it once Stu has it up.

A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians. - FZ

Old Post May-26-2012 02:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

New, more permanent link is now available. Thanks again to Stu, and for any late interest in this one. Feedback is still much appreciated!

Absorb.

Old Post May-26-2012 03:44  England

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Life At Low Volume [Deep & Chilled]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread