Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Real Madrid tickets (football)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Real Madrid tickets (football)

I don't suppose anyone happens to know a site I can go through to possibly acquire some tickets for a Real Madrid game? Other than through the official Real Madrid website that is.

Thanks.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

http://www.fansnap.com/events/?q=Re..._hid=8912&sb=hl

try this out. don't know if it's accessible in your area.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

What game are you thinking of? I have a friend who works with RMCF and he's hooked me up several times with tickets, like at the 11-2 match against Elche

Old Post Mar-09-2012 16:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
http://www.fansnap.com/events/?q=Re..._hid=8912&sb=hl

try this out. don't know if it's accessible in your area.

Cheers, will look into it.

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
What game are you thinking of? I have a friend who works with RMCF and he's hooked me up several times with tickets, like at the 11-2 match against Elche

The game against Malaga next Sunday. There only appear to be VIP tickets left going through the official site. I've read in the past somewhere it's a real ball ache getting tickets if you're not a season ticket holder.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 16:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

I phoned up my buddy and he said while there where only 2nd grade VIP tickets left for sale, he was gonna see if there was any room in the X section of the bleachers (left corner away team), where they usually seat SIP's (Slightly Important Person). They're not bad seats, but it sucks that you can't sport RM colors during the game.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

There were some tickets left, but pretty much only single seats. How many are you?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:16 
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Just 2 of us mate.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 00:47 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Real Madrid tickets (football)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread