Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Throwin' off some hot garbage @ Boston's Harbour
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

Throwin' off some hot garbage @ Boston's Harbour

lol that was classy!

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:39  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nelly Banely
tranceaddict in training

Coming from Europe and not knowing what the shit this is about, I have to say this guy is a fuckin pathetic tool. "Phew phew phew"?? Shut the fuck up.

This gif is more attention-worthy than your entire being:

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nelly Banely Click here to Send Nelly Banely a Private Message Add Nelly Banely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nelly Banely
tranceaddict in training

Also, I'm still butthurt because of all the tea that went under at the Boston docks.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nelly Banely Click here to Send Nelly Banely a Private Message Add Nelly Banely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knowhope
tranceaddict

"Can you smell what the rock is cookin'"? I was waiting that line like a little kid.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knowhope Click here to Send knowhope a Private Message Add knowhope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Rock always get the best promos....

But Corporate Rock was the best!!!

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Throwin' off some hot garbage @ Boston's Harbour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread