Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 2003 was unforgettable
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

Man, I can remember I originally signed up to TA back in 2003 because I'd downloaded this track from the download section. Probably haven't played it in about seven years:

> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 18:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

I downloaded Sholan - "Can You Feel" (Thrillseekers Mix).

Old Post Mar-11-2012 19:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

2003? Oh yes, that's when I was heavy into electroclash. Lasted all of a year, but still!

(~)

Old Post Mar-11-2012 20:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Man, I can remember I originally signed up to TA back in 2003 because I'd downloaded this track from the download section. Probably haven't played it in about seven years:

I havent listened to that in x years too, but im going press play.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 21:57  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

For Tiesto it was.

Also:

Unforgettable trackname: Goosebumpsmeter in Dutch:

Abel Ramos Vs. Shane 54 Kippenvelmeter (Mat Silver Vs. Tony Burt Side)

Memories: Quench @ Eiger Studios 27/9/14 TMI Promo Mix, click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Mar-11-2012 at 22:18

Old Post Mar-11-2012 22:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

Solarstone did some gems back in '03, such as:

Also it was the last year Tiesto was worth to listen to.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:37  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

....just one of the most incredible breakdowns....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

Man these tracks are nostalgic. '03 is the earliest year I can talk about trance without being a researching historian.
Is anyone friends with a moderator at di.fm? God bless him. http://forums.di.fm/member.php?u=19171

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:16  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Universal Religion 2004 had me by the balls at one point.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
For Tiesto it was.

Also:

oh snap, that was a great tune!

ah yeah the other tunes I was thinking of were 2005 and 2004

other good stuff from 03 though was already mentioned.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

OMG How could I forget this too......

fuck I remember listening to this liveset a lot

Old Post Mar-12-2012 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Prog.

Fuck...

Well, at least I have made one mix with songs from the last few years in it, dammit

Old Post Mar-12-2012 06:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Lews is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 2003 was unforgettable
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread