Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Insomniac presents: Beyond Wonderland 2012 (full line up)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Insomniac event
Senior tranceaddict

Insomniac presents: Beyond Wonderland 2012 (full line up)

Insomniac Presents

Event Info
Buy Tickets
689 South E Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
[Google Maps]
Follow us

Old Post Feb-27-2012 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Insomniac event Click here to Send Insomniac event a Private Message Visit Insomniac event's homepage! Add Insomniac event to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Since Digweed and Armin's set times overlap 75%, I'll wear my running shoes!

Old Post Feb-27-2012 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
http://jonmitz.toneden.io

I see that you choose Max Vangeli to headline the Madhatter stage. He is a very talented and classy-

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
The bigperf is still talking shit I c haha This topic keeps me very entertained every now and then, so I always make sure to check in and see what a pathetic fuk like u has to say about my career. U must really hate your fukin life to waste time talking shit. I wonder if your dick gets hard everytime someone agrees with you on something u bring up about me. You are lower than life, you are pathetic scum who does not know what to do with yourself...sitting in front of your computer all alone, hoping one day something good will come your way.

You wanna call yourself a critic? then become a critic, but dont sit here and tall shit about people that have far more wonderful things in life than u do. I would love to meet u one day so u can say all this shit to my face...but then again ohhh wait...u r that pathetic fuk that hids under your "Bigperf" fake ass screen name.

Get a life u fuk, and do yourself a favor find another hobby other than talking shit like a little bitch u r.

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
Listen to yourself u pathetic fuk, one thing i dont get about u is why u waste your fukin time talking shit about a DJ u dont give a shit? Does it bring u pleasure to bring people down...or did your daddy beat u too much when u were a kid. im sure the community respects u for being a dick, without a dick. Maybe u should focus on something more important in life. if u got some shit to say send me i private message on my facebook account, vs trying to show how big your ballz are on this forum mr superstar. U r just pathetic and I feel bad for all the people even listening or replying to your wack ass comments.

oh

Old Post Feb-27-2012 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click Here to Email jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jmosely87
tranceaddict in training

armin armin armin!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-28-2012 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jmosely87 Click here to Send jmosely87 a Private Message Add jmosely87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

Wonder why ticket prices are so hight??

Here is a video that cost you at least a few dollars of your own money... Is it worth it?

Old Post Feb-28-2012 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

you'll find me in Chesirewoods all night long

Old Post Feb-28-2012 06:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
macky4546
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tosh
Wonder why ticket prices are so hight??

Here is a video that cost you at least a few dollars of your own money... Is it worth it?

Thats ridiculous...i cant believe there was that much build for such a shitty trailer...it shows nothing

Old Post Feb-28-2012 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for macky4546 Click here to Send macky4546 a Private Message Visit macky4546's homepage! Add macky4546 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
http://jonmitz.toneden.io

quote:
Originally posted by macky4546
Thats ridiculous...i cant believe there was that much build for such a shitty trailer...it shows nothing

but there are, like, totally girls in lingerie giving pillowfights and also Max Vangeli is headlining. what else could you need to know!

Old Post Feb-28-2012 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click Here to Email jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

What does the pillow fight even have to do with the theme or the event or ANYTHING??

How much does it cost to rent a leopard for a day??

haha. Just seems like a huge waste of money when all people wanted was to see sweet shots of years past and to not have huge video production costs added onto their ticket price.

Old Post Feb-28-2012 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

worst. trance line up. ever.

Old Post Feb-28-2012 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tygamilk
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
you'll find me in Chesirewoods all night long

ditto

Old Post Feb-29-2012 00:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tygamilk Click here to Send tygamilk a Private Message Add tygamilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by freakster
worst. trance line up. ever.

I won't lie, super PLUR trance is awesome at a massive. At least to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Feb-29-2012 01:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Insomniac presents: Beyond Wonderland 2012 (full line up)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread