Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > mansion makes dennis ferrer get off decks early into his set.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

mansion makes dennis ferrer get off decks early into his set.

lolz.

https://twitter.com/#!/dennisferrer/status/173668988054802434

"Haha @mansion_miami made me get off the decks!! said I don't play commercial enough!! WTF!!!!!"

Old Post Feb-26-2012 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: mansion makes dennis ferrer get off decks early into his set.

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
lolz.

https://twitter.com/#!/dennisferrer/status/173668988054802434

"Haha @mansion_miami made me get off the decks!! said I don't play commercial enough!! WTF!!!!!"

Same thing happened to Jonathan Cowan and Sander Kleinenberg couple of years ago.

They book an international DJ, advertise the night with his name and surprise when he plays his own style and not the crap top40?

Old Post Feb-26-2012 22:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

More discussion here
http://forum.talknightlife.com/view...php?f=3&t=18174

Old Post Feb-27-2012 02:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for niinah Click here to Send niinah a Private Message Add niinah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

are we really that surprised?

Old Post Feb-27-2012 04:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
are we really that surprised?

Maybe not surprised but shocked..

Old Post Feb-27-2012 05:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

WoW

Old Post Feb-27-2012 05:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click Here to Email orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

i would love to have heard what kinda progressive rabbit hole he was in for the club to actually kick him off.

Old Post Feb-27-2012 16:26  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't know if this article was posted yet, but pretty good... and sad at the same time:

FERRER KICKED OFF DECKS

Old Post Feb-28-2012 02:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
i would love to have heard what kinda progressive rabbit hole he was in for the club to actually kick him off.

A few one the tunes he played....

Storm Queen - Look Right Through (Jamie Jones Remix)
Subb-an - This Place (Nic Faniculli Remix)
Phil Weeks - Jack To My Groove

I play all those records week in and week out at Gryphon and they go off swimmingly

Old Post Feb-28-2012 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

This story is everywhere. A lot of bad publicity, but then again "There's not such thing as bad publicity."

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Feb-28-2012 16:18  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
av1
Supreme tranceaddict

There are 2 sides to every story. I've seen Dubfire, Cox, Gaiser, Zabiela & Hawtin all drop sets @ Mansion that were far from commercial. Yet somehow they all survived Mansion's 'commercial-only police squad' and were able to finish their sets. So I suspect he was booted from the decks more so for clearing the dancefloor faster than a Chinese fire drill, than for any other reason ...

Old Post Feb-29-2012 01:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for av1 Click here to Send av1 a Private Message Add av1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > mansion makes dennis ferrer get off decks early into his set.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread