Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Sasha + Guy Gerber @ Avalon (3/10)
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

good to see everyone last night. we left right before Sasha's set ended. Gina wasn't feeling too well so it was time to call it a night

Figure we're doing it all over next weekend anyways

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
Old World Fart

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
good to see everyone last night. we left right before Sasha's set ended. Gina wasn't feeling too well so it was time to call it a night

Figure we're doing it all over next weekend anyways

Yeah sure. Blame it on Gina 3.75hrpukyanimal

Old Post Mar-12-2012 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
Yeah sure. Blame it on Gina 3.75hrpukyanimal

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

give billy some credit.. i think you can at least round up to 4 hours

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Man! I'm kicking my self in the nuts for missing out...

Old Post Mar-13-2012 06:27  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
serch54
Morphing into my LAness

Im looking for the track he played before Under The Sheets, for a friend. If any of you amazing trainspotters can help!:}
the youtube vidz are starting to pile up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPQ...feature=related

Old Post Mar-15-2012 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for serch54 Click here to Send serch54 a Private Message Visit serch54's homepage! Add serch54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HALO555
Supreme tranceaddict

Decent night. nice sets from both of them. at one point I thought Sasha was winding down for Gerber, but then he went strong his last 30 minutes. The lasers were nice also. they did a good job with that.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 07:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HALO555 Click Here to Email HALO555 Click here to Send HALO555 a Private Message Add HALO555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Sasha + Guy Gerber @ Avalon (3/10)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread