Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Preacherman Yumm Yumm Good 7 'Lost My Direction (Box of Chocolates Compilation)'
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Preacherman
Junior tranceaddict

Preacherman Yumm Yumm Good 7 'Lost My Direction (Box of Chocolates Compilation)'

(c) 2011 ...Get ready for Yumm Yumm Good 7 'Lost My Direction' (The Box of Chocolates Compilation) - the 7th installment of something that just happened more than 5 years ago, as I tried to take my influencers of both international and Toronto locals; in particular Steve Lawler and Nathan Barato. Yumm Yumm Good just became the moniker after trying to label my first one; literally it came from the idea of GOOD and Plenty...but I could not steal from something already established.

Dekoz-e and Nathan Barato have both provided positive feedback on the first installment of YUMM YUMM GOOD; so this Bed ROOM DJ is greatful and it just provided the neccessary fuel to venture forward.

You ever experience those true moments of freedom like everything just clicks and nothing can get in the way of that feeling. Well that is how I felt compiling Yumm Yumm Good 7.

I have *starred highlights of certain trax that just wound up right where the deserved to be; but I must make one mention and that is MAETRIK...for the followers you know of what I mean, but for those who are just listening for the first time this producer is the one that makes you just scratch your head after hearing the outcome. Seriously, he knows how to grab your attention. But then again Harold Heath's track is no slouch either; and DJ Leo's 'We Can Save It' certainly won't put you to sleep.

Come taste and by the end you will agree that it is YUMM YUMM GOOD!!!

Enjoy!

the Preacherman

YummYummGood7 'Lost My Direction' The Box of Chocolates Compilation (Part I)
YummYummGood7 'Lost My Direction' The Box of Chocolates Compilation (Part II)

“…there are now so many records available; so many mixes of most songs that a DJ’s records are fully analogous to the notes of an instrument.” - Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton ‘Last Night a DJ Saved My Life’

Old Post Jul-28-2012 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Preacherman Click here to Send Preacherman a Private Message Visit Preacherman's homepage! Add Preacherman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Preacherman Yumm Yumm Good 7 'Lost My Direction (Box of Chocolates Compilation)'
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread