Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > WMC - South Beach Miami - TA meetup @ Club Deuce Bar (Tue, March 20)
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Excite
TA4Life

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
We need another meetup later in the week! I only show up on Wednesday! lol

bummer, Swampman won't be at the first meetup. Well I'm down for another meetup later in the week. Not sure exactly where yet tho..

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click Here to Email Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Lets try that Largo Bar & Grill at the Bayside Marketplace. Its a cool atmosphere. Check it out http://www.largogrill.com/

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Lets try that Largo Bar & Grill at the Bayside Marketplace. Its a cool atmosphere. Check it out http://www.largogrill.com/

I'll be in the SOBE area mostly since thats where i'm staying but I'm down to do something in downtown on Thursday. That restaurant looks cool. There are a couple other cool restaurant bars in that area I'd like to check out as well..

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click Here to Email Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Yeah the time Thursday at 9pm works for me and for bltzkrieg09 in DT area. Lets decide on a place unless you think also that Largo Bar & Grill is good.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

A lot of TA's are going to Group Therapy or the Dirtybir BBQ @ Villa 221. I'll be at Dirtybird most of the afternoon too and will be sticking around the downtown area afterwards for Hard Miami @ Grand Central.

Largo works for me because its close to Grand Central. Maybe a little touristy but location is good.

Last edited by Excite on Mar-06-2012 at 08:34

Old Post Mar-06-2012 05:07  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

Guys let's start a new thread to plan a Thursday meetup as well...as a warmup for.....

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-08-2012 00:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

I mentioned above we should meet at Largo Bar & Grill in Bayside Marketplace. Big enough to fit all of us TA's and my friend runs that place. I can easily call him to set us up with a reservation.

Edit: A few of us TA's with me are doing Euphoria so they are down for whatever we do for a meetup.

Last edited by chillenandy321 on Mar-08-2012 at 01:57

Old Post Mar-08-2012 01:42  United States
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
I mentioned above we should meet at Largo Bar & Grill in Bayside Marketplace. Big enough to fit all of us TA's and my friend runs that place. I can easily call him to set us up with a reservation.

I'll probably leave a little early from Group Therapy to meet up with you guys. I don't want to miss meeting Swamper.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-08-2012 01:56  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

I wanna meet Swamper too!!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 01:58  United States
Excite
TA4Life

posting a new thread for Thursday meetup at Largo 9pm.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 04:01  United States
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Excite
posting a new thread for Thursday meetup at Largo 9pm.

Sweet ill call my buddy to reserve us a spot for that evening.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 04:07  United States
SheshMe
tranceaddict

Can't Wait! I'll be riding solo to all the events that week; so it will be awesome to meet some of you before hand. And maybe we can even chill during the events.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 22:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SheshMe Click here to Send SheshMe a Private Message Visit SheshMe's homepage! Add SheshMe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > WMC - South Beach Miami - TA meetup @ Club Deuce Bar (Tue, March 20)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread